Loosing internet connection

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with this my h+ sign is there and i keep getting a no network error but 5 seconds later i run a speed test and i get like 3mb down and then it disconects again

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes i did and keepa happening im on my 2nd gs2 and both had the same problem im returning the phone today for good

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes i did and keepa happening im on my 2nd gs2 and both had the same problem im returning the phone today for good

Weird man, no one else reporting this issue but you so far.....maybe something wrong with your account provisioning.....no reason to return the phone flat out......there would be way more posts if this was a wide issue.

dmb219

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm also losing my internet connection thru wi fi - I have a good or excellent signal but no internet access. I also returned my phone and the 2nd one is the same. I have 2 other phones and 2 laptops on the same network and none ever lose a signal. If I turn wi fi off then back on it works, but the problem recurs frequently. I don't want to give up the phone but I'm not sure if I can deal with that,

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm also losing my internet connection thru wi fi - I have a good or excellent signal but no internet access. I also returned my phone and the 2nd one is the same. I have 2 other phones and 2 laptops on the same network and none ever lose a signal. If I turn wi fi off then back on it works, but the problem recurs frequently. I don't want to give up the phone but I'm not sure if I can deal with that,

I had a very similar issue with my iphone 4 at work......it would not get an IP address, period. Other iphones could, but mine wouldn't. Try some configuration changes on your router to see if that works....or change the security passphrase....

frozencloud

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm getting bad internet connection thru wifi too. I read a few article that there are ppl having problem with this wifi connection. I get disconnect every few minutes. Yes, I did the airplane toggle, reset my home network, reboot my computer, the battery pull, and deleted the connection from my setting. However, the problem still persist. My 3G/4G connection are fine though