Is there not a way to change the lock screen on the SGSII? My Captivate had options to change it. I'm currently using Widget Locker but wouldn't mind not having to use it.

Also, anyway to get BLN working with root? That said, how long before we get root =)
    10-03-2011 11:38 AM
    There is a root method on XDA
    10-03-2011 11:40 AM
    Is there not a way to change the lock screen on the SGSII? My Captivate had options to change it. I'm currently using Widget Locker but wouldn't mind not having to use it.
    Change it how, exactly?
    10-03-2011 11:40 AM

Also, anyway to get BLN working with root? That said, how long before we get root =)
    You can change the wallpaper and the location of the clock, but that's about it.

Settings > Display > Screen Display and you'll see the lock screen options.

The lockscreen is nice and simple but rather limited in customization. I'm sticking with it for now on my E4GT but I'm expecting to go back to Widget Locker at some point when I get bored with it.
    10-03-2011 11:41 AM
    I used an app called no lock on my captivate and it worked well
    10-03-2011 11:45 AM
    Change it how, exactly?
    Well the captivate you had a rotary unlock, puzzle unlock, slide to unlock, etc..
    10-03-2011 01:57 PM
    Well the captivate you had a rotary unlock, puzzle unlock, slide to unlock, etc..
    Ahhh that makes more sense.
    10-03-2011 03:52 PM
    Next issue, why in the hell does Samsung or whomever put incoming/outgoing texts in the CALL log. That does not make any sense at all to me. That said, is there a way to not have it show up?
    10-03-2011 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD