Flashed my brand new S2 with an international ROM, now buttons arent working. Looking for stock 2.3.4 rom (not international version).
    10-03-2011 04:22 PM
    Flashed my brand new S2 with an international ROM, now buttons arent working. Looking for stock 2.3.4 rom (not international version).
    Check out XDA, there are a few posts with it.
    10-03-2011 04:52 PM
    I seriously can't find it. All the ROMs i've seen on their site are for the international phones. If you could link me up, I would appreciate it.
    10-03-2011 05:04 PM
    [Heimdall][Odin][Stock+Root]UCKH7 Stock kernel + Rooted system (aka Unbrick) - xda-developers

That one is stock except it is already rooted. Will work for your needs, though.
    10-03-2011 05:06 PM
    preferably looking for a stock rom... dont want to root
    10-03-2011 05:15 PM
    preferably looking for a stock rom... dont want to root
    From the thread:

Right now, if you use my Unbrick and then remove /system/xbin/su and /system/app/Superuser.apk, you'll be 100% stock.

In a day or two I'll add non-rooted stock packages.
    At some point in that thread he'll have a fully stock version, or you can try that method. In the meantime, it's your best bet.
    10-03-2011 05:26 PM
    Just installed this rom. Can no longer get audio while making or receiving calls. Suggestion?
    10-03-2011 06:51 PM
    After hours of scratching my head, I finally figured it out. You must install the MODEM (Phone) package after you install the ROM listed above or else you will not get any audio during phone calls. Works great now! Thanks guys.
    10-03-2011 08:31 PM
    Glad you got it. Fun being a guinea pig, eh? :P
    10-03-2011 11:22 PM
    Currently downloading the rooted stock rom and the modem. I have same problem. Started out with fresh AT&T S2 and put in a rooted rom for root. Then, (Mistake) I began trying out different roms such as VillainMod, Cyanogenmod, LightingRom, and other roms. I guess I bricked my phone soo many times that now my temporary rom has a non working phone(Audio) and the screen will go randomly into lockscreen and power button won't work and I got to restart it. If this works....You saved me alot of money for sending in for new hardware replacement.

Odin wont recognize my phone. It won't appear. I can't even start up my phone. Clockwork recovery works but ever since I factory reset. The data and recovery are all gone. I can't boot nor do anything with it now. Help??

Alright now it recognized it after many tries. Hopefully this works. I'm flashing the rom. Sorry for massive edit. I'm paranoid right now.

THOUSAND THANKS! I fixed my phone. Samsung Official rom. Rooted. And the phone feature works PROPERLY!
    10-30-2011 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD