I just switched from an Iphone and I'm trying to find out where on the GS2 I can go to look at the data the phone has used.

Is this something that is even available on the phone or is it something that I have to install and app for?
    10-04-2011 10:34 AM
    You should be able to view your usage from the myAT&T app which can be downloaded from the market.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    10-04-2011 11:18 AM
    You should be able to view your usage from the myAT&T app which can be downloaded from the market.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    So the phone doesn't do it natively? It requires an app.
    10-04-2011 11:20 AM
    You can get 3G Watchdog and set up a widget on your home screen. It's a free app in the market. It isn't the official count that AT&T goes by, but it gives you a general idea.
    Mr.Gadget likes this.
    10-04-2011 11:39 AM
    So the phone doesn't do it natively? It requires an app.
    To answer your question, no.
    travis442 likes this.
    10-04-2011 11:55 AM
    You can get 3G Watchdog and set up a widget on your home screen. It's a free app in the market. It isn't the official count that AT&T goes by, but it gives you a general idea.
    Thank you for that tip. I loaded up the app and went to MyATT and got my current data usage along with my billing date, then I went to the menu of 3G Watchdog and entered my quota and my data usage. I put a widget on one of my desktops and set it to warn me at 75% used. Very cool. Thanks again!
    10-04-2011 12:07 PM
    Thank you for that tip. I loaded up the app and went to MyATT and got my current data usage along with my billing date, then I went to the menu of 3G Watchdog and entered my quota and my data usage. I put a widget on one of my desktops and set it to warn me at 75% used. Very cool. Thanks again!
    You're welcome! That is exactly how I set up mine. The monthly resets are a nice feature too.
    10-04-2011 12:56 PM
    I use My Data Manager. It has an onscreen widget and notifications. Also does nice graphs of your usage, and shows how much data each of your apps has used.
    10-04-2011 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD