luckymunthasav

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Ive been looking for a SGS2 case but all I find is the one for the Sprint, Tmobile, or International one. Im looking for something like a barely there case or something like it, either that or a invisible shield type thing. Does anyone know any links to sites that carry this stuff?

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
any point in waiting for a case? first smart phone so i dont know i didnt plan on buying a case but this thing is flimsy

i can wait a month + for a good case to come out

not liking the cases i saw in the other thread

vadyr56

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Yea same issue here..I just got the Galaxy S2 from Sprint last week and there are no good cases out, as far as I've seen atleast. I upgraded from a BBerry 8330 (I'm loving the change, although the touch screen takes some adjusting to) with an Otterbox Defender Series and loved the protection it offered; definitely looking for something with the same quality and protection.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

jrl022

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Case-Mate does make a barely there case for this phone.

Do they? I was looking at their site and the barely there cases state in their descriptions that they are specifically manufactured to fit the international and Canadian versions of the GSII.

I know the physical dimensions of that version and the AT&T one are pretty close, but are they close enough that something as snug as a barely there case will fit properly?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you just get one of the cheap TPU cases from Amazon until you are able to find a better case you like. That's what I'm doing and the TPU case isn't half bad for $10.

I agree. The TPU case is cheap and a good temporary solution for those waiting for a more robust solution or one that may offer more protection. I'm staying with my TPU case for good though ... it's perfect for me.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree. The TPU case is cheap and a good temporary solution for those waiting for a more robust solution or one that may offer more protection. I'm staying with my TPU case for good though ... it's perfect for me.

Agreed its going to have to be a pretty good case to convince me to switch, this one is pretty awesome.

Slides in and out of the pocket, doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone the screen protector it comes with works pretty good as well.

For $10 I wouldn't even mind picking up a couple of different colors.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
20a243cc-b8b6-0baf.jpg
It might fit or should fit, but it will cover the noise canceling mic. I would wait for the AT&T version to come out.

It doesn't cover my noice cancellation hole.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveISU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21