Minor complaint...

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
So I've been messing around with my phone since Sunday. It's a great phone, definitely the best to date that I've had. However, every so often my pocket gets a little warm. I pull my phone out and its on. It's too bad the power button is not at the top of the phone. I didn't have this concern with my Inspire. Anybody else have this issue. I know I can solve this problem by getting a belt case, but I'm not a fan of them. I don't utilize the lock screen due to the security flaw, but I'm wondering if this may aid in my concern.

Any thoughts?

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
A case might help, for me it seems like the case adds enough depth to the side that it makes it hard to accidentally hit the power button.

I'll stop by the AT&T store and see what they have. I just don't want to add a lot of bulk to the phone, but if it prevents this, I may just buy one.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll stop by the AT&T store and see what they have. I just don't want to add a lot of bulk to the phone, but if it prevents this, I may just buy one.

I know that several of us have picked up this case.....

Amazon.com: TPU-Cases Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S II (Model SGH-i777) **ONLY FOR AT&T VERSION** (TPU-Cases Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

It doesn't add much bulk at all in my opinion and is $25 cheaper than the cases at ATT.

UK_Alum_02

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you would like the TPU case. I got mine on Monday, other than receiving the wrong color, I have no complaints about the case. Decent protection and minimal size.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I love the TPU case. It's very basic, but very effective. It keeps the phone slim, but actually adds the perfect amount of "girth" for me. It makes the phone feel better in the hand to me and does make it less likely to slip. And yes, it would probably help keep you from hitting the wake button accidentally.