10-16-2011 05:31 PM
56 123
tools
    i dont know why but i think the yellow looks really good but my brother seems to think its girly. i just think its different and it stands out. plus its not really a bright yellow its more of a "stylish" yellow imo. other opinions?

for reference: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Neo Hybrid Series - GALAXY S2 - Samsung - Cell Phones

stixho- looks good man!!
    stixho likes this.
    10-08-2011 11:03 PM
    Case-mate and Zenus both have cases available for ATT as of right now.
    10-08-2011 11:07 PM
    i dont know why but i think the yellow looks really good but my brother seems to think its girly. i just think its different and it stands out. plus its not really a bright yellow its more of a "stylish" yellow imo. other opinions?

for reference: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Neo Hybrid Series - GALAXY S2 - Samsung - Cell Phones

stixho- looks good man!!
    I'm wanting yellow also.. It's either Yellow or Gold for me But I'm just waiting on when SGP gives us the AT&T version/screen protector.
    10-08-2011 11:08 PM
    The neo hybrid is only for the Europe and Asia phones. Does that mean it wouldn't fit the AT&T model?
    10-09-2011 02:12 AM
    The Ultra Thin is gorgeous. Can't decide whether to order from SGP directly or amazon.

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) Case Ultra Thin Air Series [White]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-09-2011 07:51 AM
    As requested here are the pics, I took them with my PC cam so the quality is lack luster to say the least.

:-)
    looks good man!! appreciate it!

Im torn tho. yellow, red, champagne and good ole basic black. Hmmmm.............
    stixho likes this.
    10-09-2011 08:27 AM
    The neo hybrid is only for the Europe and Asia phones. Does that mean it wouldn't fit the AT&T model?
    It fits, just the screen protector.

The Ultra Thin is gorgeous. Can't decide whether to order from SGP directly or amazon.

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) Case Ultra Thin Air Series [White]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Amazon if you have prime and don't need the screen protector for AT&T model. If you need screen protector, order from SGP Store AT&T Ultra Thin Series.
    10-09-2011 11:13 AM
    Amazon if you have prime and don't need the screen protector for AT&T model. If you need screen protector, order from SGP Store AT&T Ultra Thin Series.
    Still can't decide if I want to throw a case on this gorgeous phone. I am in love with the form factor.
    10-09-2011 11:27 AM
    ^Up to you. I'm getting a case for mine with some slight protection towards the screen (case goes up a little) which the Neo Hybrid should cover it a little. I want a case because I don't want to drop this phone like I did with my 1 year 3 month iPhone 4 with no case on it and the screen just shattered lol
    10-09-2011 11:34 AM
    ^Up to you. I'm getting a case for mine with some slight protection towards the screen (case goes up a little) which the Neo Hybrid should cover it a little. I want a case because I don't want to drop this phone like I did with my 1 year 3 month iPhone 4 with no case on it and the screen just shattered lol
    True. I do like the Ultra Thin, and it's only $28 bucks shipped on Amazon (my prime trial ran out )

Not bad for the protection.
    10-09-2011 11:50 AM
    10-09-2011 11:59 AM
    Decided not to get it. Watched a video review and the case it is too loose on the power button even with the side guards. No sale for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    10-09-2011 02:49 PM
    Just ordered my ultra thin air... as soon as it comes in I will get some pictures up and do a review. Also ordered a silicone case for my wife from another site which I will post up as well.

10-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Just ordered my ultra thin air... as soon as it comes in I will get some pictures up and do a review. Also ordered a silicone case for my wife from another site which I will post up as well.

Awesome. Thanks much, looking forward to see how it fits on our version.

10-10-2011 03:24 AM
    Aplogies if this has been asked/answered in one of the other case discussions but I haven't seen it if so:

A poster above mentioned that he got the international version of the SGP Neo Hybrid case and it fit pretty well, but has anyone tried the Neo Hybrid EX yet and if so what's the verdict on that one? Fit, not fit? Fit but covers the 2nd mic?

I really like that design but just wondered if anyone had guinnea pig'd it for me yet.
    10-10-2011 10:44 AM
    i just ordered 1 of the zenus cases. I'll post up review and some pix when that arrives.
    10-10-2011 11:07 AM
    Aplogies if this has been asked/answered in one of the other case discussions but I haven't seen it if so:

A poster above mentioned that he got the international version of the SGP Neo Hybrid case and it fit pretty well, but has anyone tried the Neo Hybrid EX yet and if so what's the verdict on that one? Fit, not fit? Fit but covers the 2nd mic?

I really like that design but just wondered if anyone had guinnea pig'd it for me yet.
    Pretty much all SGP Cases made for international version will fit the AT&T version with the exception of covering the noise canceling mic (top). I'm pretty sure SGP didn't revise their cases for AT&T version, just giving AT&T version the correct screen protector with the international/original case design for SGSII
    jrl022 likes this.
    10-10-2011 11:56 AM
    .............. but has anyone tried the Neo Hybrid EX yet and if so what's the verdict on that one? Fit, not fit? Fit but covers the 2nd mic? I really like that design but just wondered if anyone had guinnea pig'd it for me yet.
    I ordered the Neo Hybrid EX off Ebay last night. The seller is in Los Angeles and I'm in San Diego so it should arrive quickly. I believe I will have to make my own hole for the top mic.

I am all about bumper cases so I ordered a few cheapies (one black and one orange) off Ebay from this auction.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220870704009&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123

Here is the orange version from the Ebay auction (picture from the auction).

I of course got the yellow version of the EX. It is dead sexy!
    jrl022 likes this.
    10-10-2011 12:56 PM
    I just wish SGP would include the correct screen protector for the Neo Hybrid Series already..
    10-10-2011 02:17 PM
    Here's a few pics for the SGP Neo Hybrid Rev Yellow.

10-14-2011 11:09 PM
    runtohell how do you like the case? and mtucker does the EX provide protection if you drop the phone on the screen or back?
    10-14-2011 11:26 PM
    The case feels pretty nice.. but one thing I'm hating is that with a light touch on the power/sleep button.. your phone will turn on/off which isn't good.
    10-15-2011 12:00 AM
    The case feels pretty nice.. but one thing I'm hating is that with a light touch on the power/sleep button.. your phone will turn on/off which isn't good.
    Thats disappointing. I was going to get this EXACT case lol. Would you still recommend it?
    10-15-2011 12:59 AM
    ^^Protection and design, yes. If you're concern about the power button, then no. It might or could be a battery killer. I will find out tomorrow since I received it today.
    10-15-2011 01:07 AM
    I ordered the exact same case as runtohell (from the same amazon seller too, i recognize that tissue paper that the case was wrapped in, haha. I love the case, and i feel that the power button while easy to hit, wont be something that gets hit in my pocket at all, its just very tactile button input. I'm a huge fan of this case, it adds plenty of protection and very minimal bulk. I feel confidant that i could drop this case from pocket height and the phone would survive. Its still soft to the touch, it moves in and out of the pockt without catching, and is a bit more grippy in the hand than the naked device.

again, i dont feel that the power button will be an issue.
    10-15-2011 07:34 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD