SGP Ultra Case available

buirus

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Like many others, I have looking around for a case. The SGP website is now showing the Ultra Case available specifically for the ATT SG2. What does everyone think of this case?

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
They're going to say that on every single case.. but from the design, it doesn't cover the top...
infinitywhite-4.jpg

infinitywhite-3.jpg

Davidjacobs21

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
i emailed them today asking if the regular samsung galaxy cases would fit the att version since they are pretty much the same dimensions. She said customers have said it fits fine, but the screen protector that comes with it ,would not fit. She said they should gets some more att cases up in the next week

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
omg the ultra thin is sexy but it says it covers it

is it easy to make my own hole? lol

I don't think it should be a problem on the Ultra Thin Air Series.. it's wide open on the top

i emailed them today asking if the regular samsung galaxy cases would fit the att version since they are pretty much the same dimensions. She said customers have said it fits fine, but the screen protector that comes with it ,would not fit. She said they should gets some more att cases up in the next week

Well, they released these cases today so far. Comes with screen protector specifically for AT&T SGSII.

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I like how thin it is, but would like to see a little lip on the front of the phone to keep the screen from sliding along the floor if you drop it. I found this video review on this site for the original GSII

I would like to have a bumper like case.... something that covers the corners and the speaker hump on the back while lifting the back of the phone off the surface just a bit. I have see an few for the original on the web like that.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I like how thin it is, but would like to see a little lip on the front of the phone to keep the screen from sliding along the floor if you drop it. I found this video review on this site for the original GSII
SGP Ultra Thin Air for Samsung Galaxy S II - YouTube
I would like to have a bumper like case.... something that covers the corners and the speaker hump on the back while lifting the back of the phone off the surface just a bit. I have see an few for the original on the web like that.

Either the kid just ate fried chicken or he just finished checking his prostate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie