Trade in a Captivate for a Galaxy S II

BugDad25

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
My AT&T company store advised that they would give me about $123 trade in on my Samsung Captivate when upgrading to the Galaxy S II and bring the price down to about $75. Not sure if trade in available for other types of phones or not and they did look at serial number before quoting the trade in amount so it may even vary by how old the Captivate is.

But that made the upgrade decision VERY easy... as soon as they get more in stock :(

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just sold an old captivate for 204 on ebay yesterday. I received it in August 2010. I was a bit surprised it went for that price.

Simba501

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
My AT&T company store advised that they would give me about $123 trade in on my Samsung Captivate when upgrading to the Galaxy S II and bring the price down to about $75. Not sure if trade in available for other types of phones or not and they did look at serial number before quoting the trade in amount so it may even vary by how old the Captivate is.

But that made the upgrade decision VERY easy... as soon as they get more in stock :(

That's a great deal.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
check best buy, they usually give you more ... also you can get best buy or AT&T to pricematch walmart being they have it for 148.88

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Dang! I had no idea they did that! Had I known I could of gotten it sooner and for half of what I paid ($150. thru Amazon Wireless).

Oh well...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk.

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
My Captivate was rooted, ROM'd, ran great but pretty dinged up on the corners and a few scratches but sold it on CL for $80 within 2-hours of posting it. Prob could've gotten more for it but I just wanted to get rid of it fast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463