10-25-2011 08:58 PM
83 1234
tools
    The links provided are for the at&t zenus cases. They have a specific section for them so yes they will work. I am strongly considering this case just not sure on black or dark silver. The casemate barley there case is nice I guess but not for 40 bucks lol.
    Amazon.com: ZENUS Galaxy S2 Case 'Air Jacket' Monochrome Series - Dark Silver: Electronics

just ordered the dark silver from zenus via amazon. total = $24.99 no tax or shipping charges. comes with a screen protector, too. will post a review when it arrives.
    10-09-2011 07:29 PM
    ^^^Even if it comes with a screen protector, the one you ordered from Amazon, by guess is that it is for international version screen protector instead of AT&T version.

I'm kind of wanting this.. $40.. ZENUS Galaxy S2 Leather Case 'E'stime' Color Point Folder Series - Black Chocolate : Estime
    But I think I should still wait for the SGP Neo Hybrid xD
    10-09-2011 07:31 PM
    I happy with my rearth rinke 100% the more i have it on the more i like it
    10-09-2011 07:33 PM
    ^^^Even if it comes with a screen protector, the one you ordered from Amazon, by guess is that it is for international version screen protector instead of AT&T version.

I'm kind of wanting this.. $40.. ZENUS Galaxy S2 Leather Case 'E'stime' Color Point Folder Series - Black Chocolate : Estime
    But I think I should still wait for the SGP Neo Hybrid xD
    it does state that it is compatible for the AT&T Attain so it should fit correctly. but if not or if the screen protector doesn't fit right, i'll ship it right back and keep searching.
    10-09-2011 07:41 PM
    it does state that it is compatible for the AT&T Attain so it should fit correctly. but if not or if the screen protector doesn't fit right, i'll ship it right back and keep searching.
    Cases are compatible for international and AT&t version, screen protector isn't.
    10-09-2011 07:45 PM
    Cases are compatible for international and AT&t version, screen protector isn't.
    if the case fits as good as it looks, then i'm happy. screen protector is just gravy.
    10-09-2011 07:48 PM
    10-09-2011 08:19 PM
    As this is my first smartphone after previously owning a Samsung Rugby primarily for it's impact resistance, I'm going for Ballistic SG Case for Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) i777 . Kind of pricey, but it looks to be the only case that comes close to offering the protection I need.

I once dropped my Rugby in a hotel stairwell and it fell 3 stories below, bouncing like a plinko chip all the way down. I located the battery and cover, plugged it back in and it fired right up. Even with this case, I'm afraid this fragile hi-tech gadget wouldn't fare as well.
    10-09-2011 09:45 PM
    10-09-2011 09:50 PM
    I got a Zagg invisible shield at Best Buy today. My store just got them in. I love it. I also ordered the Zenus air cushion case AND the case mate brushed aluminum. I'm going to decide which one I like better and maybe send the other one back. I'll let you guys know.
    10-09-2011 10:23 PM
    i just ordered the dark silver zenus case with the carbon fiber look back. I'll post up pix and some thoughts once it gets here later this week.
    10-10-2011 11:17 AM
    I picked up a Case Logic top case from Walmart for $18.00. It fits the phone great (not a good as a case specifically made for the GS2 but the magnetic flap closes without any hindrance and the phone goes in and out easily without flapping around inside. More importantly I can here the phones ringer and notifications clearly. It'll do until a custom case comes along.
    10-10-2011 02:24 PM
    Hey, guys, just got my Galaxy a few days ago and I just joined this forum. Anyway, I'm looking into a hard case for it, now the Case mate tough case looks really nice, will this fit the US spec S2 for ATnT? I know the Barely there brushed aluminum will, that looks really nice but I prefer the protection of the tough case.
    10-11-2011 01:15 AM
    Most international version case will fit AT&T just covering the top noise canceling mic.
    ImRichBiatch likes this.
    10-11-2011 01:17 AM
    Alright thanks
    10-11-2011 01:23 AM
    I got a Zagg invisible shield at Best Buy today. My store just got them in. I love it. I also ordered the Zenus air cushion case AND the case mate brushed aluminum. I'm going to decide which one I like better and maybe send the other one back. I'll let you guys know.
    Let us know how the case mate went. I'm considering sending my Zenus back as the plastic seemed to stretch on me and became a little loose for my liking. I had the monochrome. For some it might be tolerable, as it's not a huge difference, but I want something hugging my phone at all times
    10-11-2011 02:52 AM
    the tpu case on amazon fits like a glove, its really nice. Comes with a screen protector too, got that on pretty easily. for 9$, it's a steal. Get the matte version tho, glossy is ugh.
    Yea, this one is awesome.
    10-12-2011 01:21 PM
    10-12-2011 01:27 PM
    Incipio posted on their Facebook wall that they should have cases available in "about two weeks":

Incipio Technologies
    Sorry to hear that we will be releasing an NGP case for the AT&T Galaxy S2 Case! Should be available in about 2 weeks!
    Monday at 5:36pm Like
    10-12-2011 01:43 PM
    Let us know how the case mate went. I'm considering sending my Zenus back as the plastic seemed to stretch on me and became a little loose for my liking. I had the monochrome. For some it might be tolerable, as it's not a huge difference, but I want something hugging my phone at all times
    I just got them both today. Tried the Zenus first... I didn't like how cheap it felt. I have the monochrome air cushion white w/ black inlay.

Then I tried the case mate. Oh. My. God.
    Amazing! It's beautiful, and the whole case feels like metal but it's super lightweight. It must be some sort of coating on the plastic. I'm in love with it though. Sturdy, luxurious, and rigid. No flex or stretch at all. Fits like a glove. I HIGHLY recommend it!
    10-12-2011 05:55 PM
    Pics of casemate????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2011 07:54 PM
    I just got them both today. Tried the Zenus first... I didn't like how cheap it felt. I have the monochrome air cushion white w/ black inlay.

Amazing! It's beautiful, and the whole case feels like metal but it's super lightweight. It must be some sort of coating on the plastic. I'm in love with it though. Sturdy, luxurious, and rigid. No flex or stretch at all. Fits like a glove. I HIGHLY recommend it!
    This is great to hear. Mine should (hopefully) be in tomorrow.

Btw...I hate tracking things through usps. haha

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII
    10-12-2011 07:58 PM

How's the reception? Any difference with the case on?
    10-12-2011 08:42 PM

Did you buy the case mate directly from their website? If so, how long did it take for you to receive it?
    10-12-2011 09:13 PM
    How's the reception? Any difference with the case on?
    Nope.
    10-12-2011 09:59 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD