Cases Available So Far?

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site

ChrisM47

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
The links provided are for the at&t zenus cases. They have a specific section for them so yes they will work. I am strongly considering this case just not sure on black or dark silver. The casemate barley there case is nice I guess but not for 40 bucks lol.

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a good silicone one of anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Deenybird

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend you stay away from silicone. Cases of that material make it nearly impossible to retrieve the phone from one's pocket without getting weird looks from those around you. Their grippyness may seem appealing, but in the end its not worth the aggravation.
The plastic case with leather back seems nice, as does the casemate aluminum. Looking forward to hearing some reviews

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
The links provided are for the at&t zenus cases. They have a specific section for them so yes they will work. I am strongly considering this case just not sure on black or dark silver. The casemate barley there case is nice I guess but not for 40 bucks lol.

Amazon.com: ZENUS Galaxy S2 Case 'Air Jacket' Monochrome Series - Dark Silver: Electronics

just ordered the dark silver from zenus via amazon. total = $24.99 no tax or shipping charges. comes with a screen protector, too. will post a review when it arrives.

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
^^^Even if it comes with a screen protector, the one you ordered from Amazon, by guess is that it is for international version screen protector instead of AT&T version.

I'm kind of wanting this.. $40.. ZENUS Galaxy S2 Leather Case 'E'stime' Color Point Folder Series - Black Chocolate : Estime
But I think I should still wait for the SGP Neo Hybrid xD

it does state that it is compatible for the AT&T Attain so it should fit correctly. but if not or if the screen protector doesn't fit right, i'll ship it right back and keep searching.

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
it does state that it is compatible for the AT&T Attain so it should fit correctly. but if not or if the screen protector doesn't fit right, i'll ship it right back and keep searching.

Cases are compatible for international and AT&t version, screen protector isn't.

Sonicsid

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As this is my first smartphone after previously owning a Samsung Rugby primarily for it's impact resistance, I'm going for Ballistic SG Case for Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) i777 . Kind of pricey, but it looks to be the only case that comes close to offering the protection I need.

I once dropped my Rugby in a hotel stairwell and it fell 3 stories below, bouncing like a plinko chip all the way down. I located the battery and cover, plugged it back in and it fired right up. Even with this case, I'm afraid this fragile hi-tech gadget wouldn't fare as well.:-\

kevinchaos

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I got a Zagg invisible shield at Best Buy today. My store just got them in. I love it. I also ordered the Zenus air cushion case AND the case mate brushed aluminum. I'm going to decide which one I like better and maybe send the other one back. I'll let you guys know.

JoeSII

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Case Logic top case from Walmart for $18.00. It fits the phone great (not a good as a case specifically made for the GS2 but the magnetic flap closes without any hindrance and the phone goes in and out easily without flapping around inside. More importantly I can here the phones ringer and notifications clearly. It'll do until a custom case comes along.

ImRichBiatch

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, guys, just got my Galaxy a few days ago and I just joined this forum. Anyway, I'm looking into a hard case for it, now the Case mate tough case looks really nice, will this fit the US spec S2 for ATnT? I know the Barely there brushed aluminum will, that looks really nice but I prefer the protection of the tough case.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc