Hard to find

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having a hard time finding the GS2 with AT&T.
My brother wants one and we went to AT&T store and they tell us they are out of stock. They said they do not know when they are getting any shipments in.

Or course the sales guys tires to push the Infuse saying it was the same thing. Minus the fact we all know that is BS plus it is not running Gingerbread.

Either way is anyone else having trouble because my brother really wants one to replace his iPhone 3GS and move to the world of Android.

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
i thought att werent selling them in stores until november for a remodel with 4g

i got mine at best buy, u should call all your best buys

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I have only seen the phone at the AT &T corporate locations. Plus they sold over 1 million on the very first preorder day.... ohhh nevermind

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My local corp store had them. Didnt make it seem like they were low on them either.
I wouldnt discount the Infuze though. I got one of them too for my GF and its a very nice and snappy phone.

So they are coming out with a new model in a few weeks? I might have to return mine then.

BugDad25

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at a corportate AT&T store and they appeard to have a good supply. I called to reserve one and they said not a problem... and it wasn't. I also checked with a Radio Shack and they had some also. I am in Orlando. What a great phone. Very happy.

Reactions: bxborn31

CEaton

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Got mine on the 5th. Had to call 6 corp stores to find on that had stock. This was in DC. I almost gave up, glad I didn't, it was the last day for me to be able to return my LG thrill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith