Is anyone else having a hard time finding the GS2 with AT&T.
    My brother wants one and we went to AT&T store and they tell us they are out of stock. They said they do not know when they are getting any shipments in.

Or course the sales guys tires to push the Infuse saying it was the same thing. Minus the fact we all know that is BS plus it is not running Gingerbread.

Either way is anyone else having trouble because my brother really wants one to replace his iPhone 3GS and move to the world of Android.
    10-09-2011 08:35 PM
    i thought att werent selling them in stores until november for a remodel with 4g

i got mine at best buy, u should call all your best buys
    10-09-2011 08:41 PM
    at&t wireless online store. mine arrived in 2-days.
    10-09-2011 08:46 PM
    I have only seen the phone at the AT &T corporate locations. Plus they sold over 1 million on the very first preorder day.... ohhh nevermind
    10-10-2011 09:36 AM
    My local corp store had them. Didnt make it seem like they were low on them either.
    I wouldnt discount the Infuze though. I got one of them too for my GF and its a very nice and snappy phone.

So they are coming out with a new model in a few weeks? I might have to return mine then.
    10-10-2011 10:10 AM
    I got mine at a corportate AT&T store and they appeard to have a good supply. I called to reserve one and they said not a problem... and it wasn't. I also checked with a Radio Shack and they had some also. I am in Orlando. What a great phone. Very happy.
    bxborn31 likes this.
    10-10-2011 03:57 PM
    Got mine on the 5th. Had to call 6 corp stores to find on that had stock. This was in DC. I almost gave up, glad I didn't, it was the last day for me to be able to return my LG thrill.
    10-10-2011 04:53 PM
    Costco online only, $149 new or upgrade. 90 day exchange/return policy.
    10-11-2011 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD