GS2 Vibration Issue

androidcfan

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

First of all, I got the phone last week and absolutely love it....

I don't know if anyone else noticed this issue..but i'm little confused here...I have a quick question about vibration and silent modes...most phones let you go from ringtones to vibrate to silent...but i couldn't find that function on gs2..am i missing something??its either vibrate to ringtones or silent to ringtones..how do i put this phone just on vibrate..... somebody pls help..thanks

androidcfan

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
ok, i am coming from a windows phone and I am looking for a setting like this......completely silent, vibration without ringer, vibration with ringer.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ok, i am coming from a windows phone and I am looking for a setting like this......completely silent, vibration without ringer, vibration with ringer.

I know what your saying. It seems like the profile settings are different on this phone than the other android phones I had.
It seems like there is no vibrate only profile. If you put vibrate on in ringer mode, you can turn down the ringer, but not totally off. So its like it has 2 profiles (ringer and silent) with the option to add vibrate to either instead of 3 seperate profiles.