10-17-2011 08:11 PM
56 123
tools
    AndreaCristiano and sailador: Do you have any issues with the Rearth Ringke case dragging/catching in pockets or such? My last experience of silicone (or similar material) cases always seemed to catch while in my pockets and drag out lint with the case.

I miss my Power Support Air Jacket that I had for my iPhone 3GS. I wish there was something comparable to that for the Galaxy S II SGH-i777.

It seems like the Case-Mate Barely There case might be a good option, once it is available for the SGH-i777.
    10-16-2011 07:50 PM
    Looks like I'm sending the new one in as well and waiting for the regular barely there. GPS is completely nonfunctional with it on :/ Soon as I took it off, navigation worked almost instantly.
    Hmmm...I am not having any issues using GPS. I dont really use it too much anyway but I just tested it and everything seems to work. I will need to use my navigation more extensively today when I drive home from work...
    10-17-2011 03:14 PM
    AndreaCristiano and sailador: Do you have any issues with the Rearth Ringke case dragging/catching in pockets or such? My last experience of silicone (or similar material) cases always seemed to catch while in my pockets and drag out lint with the case.

I miss my Power Support Air Jacket that I had for my iPhone 3GS. I wish there was something comparable to that for the Galaxy S II SGH-i777.

It seems like the Case-Mate Barely There case might be a good option, once it is available for the SGH-i777.
    no not at all.... it is made of some sort of anti-dirt silicone. I dont see a piece of lint sticking on it. And no i dont work for Rearth lol
    10-17-2011 03:52 PM
    Looks like I'm sending the new one in as well and waiting for the regular barely there. GPS is completely nonfunctional with it on :/ Soon as I took it off, navigation worked almost instantly.
    Yeah I'm not having any signal issues at all either. in fact, I started up my gps while in my house and it locked within 10 seconds.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII
    10-17-2011 03:52 PM
    got my Zenus case today. sending it back tomorrow.
    cheap, slippery plastic material. ugly edges, ZERO lips to cover the front glass. what was supposed to be a leather back is a peeling off pleather rip. gross.
    horrible product.
    10-17-2011 07:54 PM
    I actually don't like any of the cases. Takes away from the thin form factor of the phone. If I managed to go a year with a glass phone and not break it, I should be gtg with no case on the S2.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 08:11 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD