50% Battery, 14hrs 32mins on battery

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I know there's a lot of these threads but I just had to brag... I love this phone. Going on almost 15 hours of battery life and that's with moderate texting, calling, GPS, and web browsing.

Brightness at about 25%, email refresh on 2 accounts on 4 hours, weather widget refresh 1 hour, tons of Widgets like ESPN and twitter constantly updating.

Any more questions on settings please ask! And fyi I'm not rooted, all stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buirus

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I hate you! :)

I am getting nowhere near this battery life. In fact, with no use at all, my phone will die in about 20 hours! I am tempted to do a complete factory reset. By the way, would you mind posting a pic of your battery graph (tap the graph image on the top of your battery status page? I would like to see your Awake versus Screen On time. My phone shows a lot of Awake activity even when when my screen is off.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
What battery monitor widget is that?

It's literally called "Battery Widget" by Elvison. It's gorgeous and accurate. My girlfriend and I both use it.

I hate you! :)

I am getting nowhere near this battery life. In fact, with no use at all, my phone will die in about 20 hours! I am tempted to do a complete factory reset. By the way, would you mind posting a pic of your battery graph (tap the graph image on the top of your battery status page? I would like to see your Awake versus Screen On time. My phone shows a lot of Awake activity even when when my screen is off.

Pic included. That's me sitting at 38%. I would do a factory reset if I was you, or try tweaking your settings. Lowering the time of the refresh on email and dimming down the screen made the biggest difference for me.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have been so impressed with the battery life on this phone. Some days I can't believe it's still going!! I have about 6-7 widgets running at all times. Love this phone!

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you set your email to refresh only every 4 hours?

I use the stock mail app. Go into one of your accounts through the email app. Hit the Menu key on the bottom left of the phone, "More" settings, then account settings and hit "check email frequency every X hours."

Simple as that. :)

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I find it hard to believe people are having such poor battery life. Mine is superb and I'm taxing the hell out of it.