I got my ATT sgs ii a little over a week ago and haven't had even ONE issue.... But, since i am still in 14 Day REM period, I thought I'd check out tmo's version juuuust in case..... I don't think it was a bad unit, and I checked the brightness, but the fonts, icons and all around menus were so dull and flat. I compared it to my ATT sgs ii right next to each other and mine was so refined, every page and menu had like a high gloss to it, can't really explain it but it definitely lacked polish. Seems they not only screwed up the processing but i read they also set their contrast ratio lower or something. Phones were like nite and day... If u ever near a tmo store, ck it out... It'll make u love this phone "even more"....

BTC
    10-11-2011 09:45 PM
    Yes.
    10-11-2011 09:47 PM
    I got my ATT sgs ii a little over a week ago and haven't had even ONE issue.... But, since i am still in 14 Day REM period, I thought I'd check out tmo's version juuuust in case..... I don't think it was a bad unit, and I checked the brightness, but the fonts, icons and all around menus were so dull and flat. I compared it to my ATT sgs ii right next to each other and mine was so refined, every page and menu had like a high gloss to it, can't really explain it but it definitely lacked polish. Seems they not only screwed up the processing but i read they also set their contrast ratio lower or something. Phones were like nite and day... If u ever near a tmo store, ck it out... It'll make u love this phone "even more"....

BTC
    T-Mo's resolution is 800x480 on a 4.52 inch screen... that means it's stretched out.

You were not imagining it.
    10-11-2011 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD