Anyone have the vehicle mount yet?

xxbmw816xx

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I want the Samsung one that fits our phones exactly. The Samsung site says they are backordered but Amazon says they have one. My question is I know the i9100 mount has an aux plug to pull music off of the phone as well as charging it while docked but does the AT&T version have it as well? I want this setup in my car but I havent seen any pictures of the rear of the mount. Samsung says the desktop mount has an aux out so I can't imagine the vehicle mount wouldn't. Some sites say it does while others don't. Here is what I'm looking at:

Amazon.com: Samsung ECS-V1D3BEGSTA AT&T SGH-i777 Vehicle Mount - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Anyone have it or know any more about it?

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just received mine today. I have not unboxed it yet (I'm at work). Can't wait to replace the old generic one I've been using!
I got mine from TheCellGuru shop and it says it is specifically for the SGH-I777.

Last edited:

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
BoxFront.jpg

Front of box

Reactions: Ru1K

mojoman1234

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine, and it is the best $39 I could spend on the phone. I considered going generic but glad I didn't.
1. It INCLUDES a car power cord!
2. When placed in the mount, the GSII automatically goes into Android car UI (driving mode), ready for your voice command for calls, navigation, texting, etc.

One more thing, I found it on ebay (cellularboys), in stock, no tax, free shipping. Purchased 10/21 arrived 10/24.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ru1K

njr

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I got it and love it! Make sure you download the Samsung Car Home App from the market and then when you plug it in, you get the car dashbooard view. Only critiques is you have to remove any case from the phone since it is such a custom mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge