Any recommendations for screen protectors? I bought a Moshi iVisor AG today, and I love the fit. However, I highly dislike the "frosted" look of it. Especially against a screen with a white background, the frosted look really degrades the wonderful screen of the phone.
    10-13-2011 04:52 PM
    Any recommendations for screen protectors? I bought a Moshi iVisor AG today, and I love the fit. However, I highly dislike the "frosted" look of it. Especially against a screen with a white background, the frosted look really degrades the wonderful screen of the phone.
    Exactly! I have the same one and was concerned about the non glare. They said I ha ve 30 days to return. I ordered a clear steinheil and will return the moshi when I receive it. I love the fit and ease of putting on but I think it takes from the screen as well.
    10-13-2011 05:30 PM
    I don't have my S2 yet but plan on getting the SGP Ultra Crystal when I do. I have this for my wife's Ipad and it's truly amazing. You can't even tell there is a screen protector on it. They also sell a Matte one the decreases fingerprints but reduces the clarity of screen a little. I've tried quite a few screen protectors as I put a screen protector on just about all of my portable devices that have a screen and I have to say I like SGP the best.
    10-13-2011 05:53 PM
    Brands I recommend..
    SGP
    Rearth
    10-13-2011 06:00 PM
    Brands I recommend..
    SGP
    Rearth
    My Vote for the Rearth as well. I originally got one of my Rearths installed and I really love it. There was one downside the stick for labeled for the phone portion did not peel off the plastic portion, and it stuck to the phone with a ton of air bubbles, then once I got that plastic to peel off it fits perfectly even though it did get a couple of lint hairs on it but since I have one more Rearth *when I ordered came with 2 in the package*, and can hardly tell there is a protector on it minus the 2 bubbles.. Will change it out once this first one gets scratched but way better quality then the screen protectors that Att offered for the captivate..

HTH,
    Charlie
    10-13-2011 06:08 PM
    i had the moshi but couldn't stand the way itnwould take away from the clarity of the screen or the rainbow effect since it doesn't really sit on the screen. I ordered an sgp case that comes with one of their shields should be coming soon. However i walked into target and the had some belkin clear ones for the phone that are so so in quality it should do until the sgp ones come in.
    10-13-2011 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD