Looking for insight from you guys.

I have a infuse(which I love but don't like the delays sometimes).
    I have an upgrade I can use with Att.
    Should I go for the S2 or wait for another device?
    I could care less about the screen difference. My main thing is the more horsepower the s2 even noticeable? Will I feel like its the same phone or a better one?

Thanks. Any opinions are appreciated.
    10-16-2011 09:47 PM
    The GSII will hit software limitations before hardware limitations. Way more hardware than the Android software needs.

It's freaking awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-16-2011 09:58 PM

I could care less about the screen difference. My main thing is the more horsepower the s2 even noticeable? Will I feel like its the same phone or a better one?

might as well sit and wait until october 19 regarding the nexus prime. Google will let us know the release date then.
    10-16-2011 10:01 PM
    Agree, although you can find the s2 in places like Walmart for 150, the new nexus may be 300, but you can't beat ics...if price its not much an issue just wait z few more Weeks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    10-16-2011 10:43 PM
    You can't go wrong with the Galaxy S II. If you're in the market for a phone now, I'd say go for it. The Galaxy S II along with Gingerbread/TouchWiz 4.0 is REALLY smooth.
    10-16-2011 11:33 PM
    I purchased the Infuse about 2 weeks before the release of the ATT GS2. All I have to say is that these are two COMPLETELY different phones. The Infuse hung up and never tracked satellites correctly. GPS was always inconsistent. Many advantages to Gingerbread over Froyo. So, the Infuse went back and the GS2 is now my beloved sidekick.
    10-17-2011 12:05 AM

Gs2 blows threw infuse away. Like the previous poster, I carried the infuse for about two Weeks before I got the s2. Every place I was experiencing lag and lockups is gone. Seriously,i have so many widgets that adding a new one to a home screen was a chore. It took forever to load the list and then it would lag a lot when I tried to scroll to the bottom quickly. That problem is gone. Also,i had to reboot the infuse about o
    Once a day to keep it working as good as it could. I've only had to reboot the s2 once.

the only reason to hold out might be for a prime, but there is no telling how long til the att compatible version is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 12:56 AM
    Great thanks guys.
    didn't even realize the prime was possibly that close. Any links to legit(non-rumor) specs and pics? I haven't really seen or researched it yet.
    10-17-2011 08:02 AM
    Great thanks guys.
    didn't even realize the prime was possibly that close. Any links to legit(non-rumor) specs and pics? I haven't really seen or researched it yet.
    Be patient you will know everything by October 19th. Google will announce it that day in Hong Kong
    10-17-2011 09:39 AM
    Be patient you will know everything by October 19th. Google will announce it that day in Hong Kong
    Actually, the evening (timezone dependent) of the 18th in the States.
    10-17-2011 10:59 AM
    Actually, the evening (timezone dependent) of the 18th in the States.
    What he said. 9:30 PM EST on the 18th!
    10-17-2011 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD