to my understanding all versions of the galaxy s2 have gorilla glass on them,correct? i know its suppost to add the toughness of the screen so its harder to scratch or break but i have only had my phone for 3 days and when i got it the first thing i did was look at the screen under natural light and it was perfect no scratches...3 days later and i have about 6 or 7 pretty small what look like hairline scratches, i do not keep my phone in my pocket with change keys anything im real anal about having that kind of stuff near my phone....if u were to really look for them they are noticable on a white background at first i thought it was dust but realized it was scratched...is this normal for gorilla glass to get these small scratches across the screen...i dont have any big noticable ones tho...
    10-16-2011 11:41 PM
    I see no noticeable scratches on my phone and I had it since launch day (10/2)
    10-17-2011 12:01 AM
    No scratches here. Also I carried my pre 2 naked in my pocket for months. It did end up with many micro scratches that could only be seen at certain angles when the phone was off. No big ones though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 01:01 AM
    No case, no screen protector, no scratches. Had it since launch day and do carry it it my pocket all day.
    10-17-2011 08:30 AM
    I had scratches in my 2nd phone, I am on my third (best buy exchange policy is great!) ... I had noticed the scratches and they made me crazy, I exchanged because the screen would randomly invert it's colors. So I got a new one that is scratch free so far, I am actually considering a screen protector because of the scratches on the last one.
    10-17-2011 08:45 AM
    Gorilla glass will scratch. It just resists shattering and scratching better. If scratches bother you, I advise you get a screen protector. I paid $13 for sgp ultra clear and you get two in a package. Worth it in my opinion.
    10-17-2011 10:01 AM
    Heh.. So far no scratches guess I"m lucky? Anyways.. my Rearth Ringbo Screen Protector is coming in today.
    10-17-2011 02:31 PM
    Heh.. So far no scratches guess I"m lucky? Anyways.. my Rearth Ringbo Screen Protector is coming in today.
    Post about this when you vet it on please. I'm curious because I havent really heard much about them.

Sent from my SGS II
    10-17-2011 02:36 PM
    I'll post it in like 5 hours or so since I'm at school right now. $9 for 2 screen protector, reasonable if it's good quality. I guess I can compare it to the SGP Ultra Clear SGSII International one when I get them today. I ordered the SGP Neo Hybrid case, came Friday, a screen protector useless to me since it's for i9100.

If the seller (Rearth) shipped the Screen Protector on Tuesday, I should have received that on Friday also. The tracking/electronic submission was received Tuesday afternoon..

eBay listing: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...ht_4082wt_1069
    10-17-2011 02:41 PM
    Rearth Ringbo
    When I first opened it, feeling the screen protector, it feels thin compared to the Anti-Glare I had on my iPhone 4 from Power Support USA. This screen protector seems like a fingerprint magnet, more fingerprints on the screen protector than the phone. The feel to it is smooth, not like those "military grade" plastic feel like from InvisibleShield, ClearProtector, etc.

What it includes: 2 Screen Protector and Instructions, along with 3 piece of paper (Installation guide, Feedback, and 15% coupon)
    Quality: 8.5/10
    Packaging: 10/10
    Easy to Install: 7/10 (10/10 for me, since I'm used to installing screen protectors)

2 Screen Protectors

On the phone

Kevin OQuinn likes this.
    10-17-2011 07:36 PM
    hey i noticed u have the sgp neo hybrid case....does it cover the microphone holes and have u noticed any sound reduction??
    10-23-2011 02:11 AM
    What case is this? And how are you liking the Rearth Ringbo protector after using it for a while?
    10-23-2011 02:33 AM
    hey i noticed u have the sgp neo hybrid case....does it cover the microphone holes and have u noticed any sound reduction??
    It covers the top noise canceling mic. I personally haven't notice it but I'm not sure about people that I talk to.

What case is this? And how are you liking the Rearth Ringbo protector after using it for a while?
    SGP Neo Hybrid. The screen protector still looks like new. One thing I hate is that it's a huge fingerprint magnet.
    10-23-2011 02:46 AM
    I got an invisible shield put on the day after it came in........I quite like it, so no question of scratches any more........looking for a decent affordable case though.
    10-23-2011 11:28 AM
    It looks like there are ATT specific SGSII cases on SGP's site now.
    10-23-2011 02:38 PM
    It looks like there are ATT specific SGSII cases on SGP's site now.
    It is the same as the international version, design wise. The holes are the same, they didn't change anything except give you the correct screen protector for each one. So any case you buy from SGP is the same as international version, resulting in covering the top mic.
    10-23-2011 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD