11-07-2011 10:22 AM
45 12
tools
    It accepts the TPU case like the one seen here? Any concerns while using the TPU case? Is it really secure? I'm desperately looking for a holster!

Can you fit the surface case face out? Can you fit the TPU case face out? Any issues with both scenarios (fit, etc)? Thanks a bunch-- your input you help me decide if I get the holster or combo!

That is the exact TPU case I got before I purchased the combo. It fits perfectly with the case inwards but not facing out due to the bump at the bottom of the phone. Besides the holster was designed with the phone facing inward to protect the screen.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    10-26-2011 09:45 PM
    That is the exact TPU case I got before I purchased the combo. It fits perfectly with the case inwards but not facing out due to the bump at the bottom of the phone. Besides the holster was designed with the phone facing inward to protect the screen.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Right on. Thank you. My screen has a scratch protector film on it, but my camera is naked. I like to put my phone in my backpack sometimes but I'm scared that the camera will get scratched. Also, I'd like the ability to quickly glance at the phone on my hip instead of taking it out of the holster to look at it. A face-out holster would solve these issues.

My 3GS camera is still brand new cause of my face out holster. It's screen is mint cause it has a film protector. I wish Seidio would make a face-out holster (nudge-nudge).
    10-27-2011 12:27 AM
    OMG Seidio shipping is slow...still no case
    10-28-2011 03:11 PM
    OMG Seidio shipping is slow...still no case
    yes they def are I ordered my case 2 days ago and had to write to them to see what the status was on my order. It seems like they lost it cuz she couldn't track it down and when she finally did she said I should get get an email soon and when I did the bottom "REPLACEMENT FOR MISSING ITEM, BROKEN ITEM OR DEFECTIVE ITEM"
    10-28-2011 10:25 PM
    yes they def are I ordered my case 2 days ago and had to write to them to see what the status was on my order. It seems like they lost it cuz she couldn't track it down and when she finally did she said I should get get an email soon and when I did the bottom "REPLACEMENT FOR MISSING ITEM, BROKEN ITEM OR DEFECTIVE ITEM"
    Yeah I'm going on 9 days now, still no case. Lesson learned, never choose free shipping option from Seidio.
    10-29-2011 02:18 PM
    Right on. Thank you. My screen has a scratch protector film on it, but my camera is naked. I like to put my phone in my backpack sometimes but I'm scared that the camera will get scratched. Also, I'd like the ability to quickly glance at the phone on my hip instead of taking it out of the holster to look at it. A face-out holster would solve these issues.

My 3GS camera is still brand new cause of my face out holster. It's screen is mint cause it has a film protector. I wish Seidio would make a face-out holster (nudge-nudge).
    If preserving your camera lens is a concern and you want a Seidio case, your best choice is the Convert. With the full case combination installed, it has a camera lens cover. Yes, it is a bulkier case when fully installed, but it is darn near bullet-proof. With the paper-thin profile of the GS2, even with a full Convert on it, it shouldn't be a brick to carry, you can still holster it face-in to protect the screen and the lens cover will protect the camera. In my line of work, aviation maintenance, a Convert is the only way to go.
    10-30-2011 12:09 AM
    If preserving your camera lens is a concern and you want a Seidio case, your best choice is the Convert. With the full case combination installed, it has a camera lens cover. Yes, it is a bulkier case when fully installed, but it is darn near bullet-proof. With the paper-thin profile of the GS2, even with a full Convert on it, it shouldn't be a brick to carry, you can still holster it face-in to protect the screen and the lens cover will protect the camera. In my line of work, aviation maintenance, a Convert is the only way to go.
    Yeah, I'd do that, but it looks like the Convert won't be coming to the GSII--even the international version doesn't have it. =/
    10-30-2011 01:37 AM
    I ordered mine on a Thursday and had it in hand by Tuesday.
    The stink finally went away too. Phone now smells normal.

Also 20% code for today is treat11

Just got an email.
    10-31-2011 09:24 AM
    I ordered mine on a Thursday and had it in hand by Tuesday.
    The stink finally went away too. Phone now smells normal.

Also 20% code for today is treat11

Just got an email.
    Frick you have to be kidding me. I'm up to 11 days I think. I called them all they can say is it shipped...
    10-31-2011 08:30 PM
    The lack of any kind of tracking stinks for their free shipping. I would call them back if you don't have it. No way it should take USPS that long to deliver it.
    11-01-2011 09:04 AM
    I've talked to them twice. We are up to 14 days total, 10 of which are USPS working days. As you might have guessed I DID NOT receive the freaking case today. Seidio says if not by end of week call them back they will open case with USPS. I told them end of week I am disputing charge they can explain it to the CC company...

EDIT - USPS tracking now finally shows status, they were notified to "expect package for delivery from Seidio on Oct 28th". So, either Seidio is full of BS, or USPS is way off on their status update...
    11-01-2011 01:30 PM
    I actually just got mine today I ordered last monday and got no tracking info at all from seidio.
    11-01-2011 06:01 PM
    I apologize if some of you are experiencing shipping delays with your orders. Unfortunately, once the package is tendered to USPS, the route is out of our control. We understand how frustrating it can be to wait for your package, but please bear with us. The delivery confirmation information is not always updated immediately or accurately by USPS.

If your package is shipping via USPS, you will usually receive delivery confirmation information via email when your package ships. If you don't receive anything, feel free to email customer service (customerservice@seidioonline.com) and they will be able to provide you with an update. If you have additional questions about the process, feel free to contact me via PM.
    11-02-2011 01:56 PM
    I suspect anyone would consider 15+ days shipping to be excessive... 12 of which are USPS delivery days.. Seidio says case shipped day after I ordered it. USPS Tracking # says Siedo didn't even pull shipping no. till 8 days later, and item has not physically shipped yet.

Yes I know USPS can be behind, but it is unlikely they are 2 weeks behind. Today is 15th day, mail has run, no case. Just going to let CC company deal with it I guess.
    11-03-2011 01:23 PM
    Save us Otterbox you are our only hope
    11-03-2011 03:30 PM
    Oh Surface case, are you in my mailbox, lonely on this cold and damp day? I so hope you are... fret not, sweet case, daddy will be home soon to claim you, bring you inside and warm you up, massage your silicon, and stick my phone inside you...
    11-04-2011 03:28 PM
    Or not... unbelievable.
    11-04-2011 06:23 PM
    I just picked up the "Platinum" case at Best Buy - it's the Surface case and holster, including the drilled hole for the AT&T mic. It's definitely a rebranded Seidio case - it even says so on the packaging. $35 and its on my phone right now.
    11-05-2011 06:55 PM
    I just picked up the "Platinum" case at Best Buy - it's the Surface case and holster, including the drilled hole for the AT&T mic. It's definitely a rebranded Seidio case - it even says so on the packaging. $35 and its on my phone right now.
    I just did this today as well. Looks just like a seidio product. 35 bucks at best buy.
    11-06-2011 07:55 PM
    I just did this today as well. Looks just like a seidio product. 35 bucks at best buy.
    Check out the bottom of the package - it's actually made by Seidio!
    11-07-2011 10:22 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD