SEIDIO Cases

cwells

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I had this case for my iPhone 4 and I loved it. $50 is a little much, regardless I will be ordering tonight.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought about it and then passed, $50 is too much for the combo, I will wait until Seido sends out one of their 20% coupons.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how much bulk this thing adds. I always had thicker phones (evo and Evo3d) with cases and size sometimes bothered me but not overly. Now that I got a real thin phone though the bulk will kill me.

Kiel

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I had the Seidio surface case for my old iPhone and it took one HELL of a beating and kept the phone looking great. If you poke around on their site you can see just the cases themselves (no holster) for sale for $29.95 - still pricey, but I think I'll be picking one up.

excberry

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this guy Rubberized Cover & Holster for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 International Version | eBay

Great price and the seller said it is compatible with our devices.

Hey I'm thinking of getting that case. Could you let me know if it can be put in the case face-out? If so, does it muffle the speaker? And do you feel it's secure in the horizontal position on a belt? Jump up and down with it, etc.

I'm looking for a case/holster combo that will allow face-out, with holes for the speaker on the holster. The phone in the case should be able to snap in and out of the holster. No camera for the hole either-- I want the holster to protect the phone. If I want to take pictures I'll take it out of the holster. The cause should be a hole for the camera (duh).

78Staff

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Would you mind letting us know the measurement of the bottom section? Want to be sure when I remove the bottom section the phone will slide into the EVO dock...

samsunggalaxys2_cradle.jpg

Last edited:

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
For $25.45 shipped that doesnt sound like a bad deal at all for the one without the clip. I went ahead and ordered mine today.
I was at 3 stores today that had the international version of a case in stock and had no idea that it didn't fit properly.