LTE mid novemeber--

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
So the Galaxy Nexus has just been announced. Do you think it's possible AT&T will be getting it as the replacement Galaxy device mid November all the stores here in NORCAL are talking about? Or would you think it would be that galaxy slider captivate because the idea of the LTE galaxy s2 is out the window for me now.

how do i make a poll

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It may come to AT&T at some point, but you have to expect some sort of exclusivity period for Verizon.

Based on what the blogs are reporting from the Nexus event, it sounds like pretty much all Gingerbread phones will be getting ICS.

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
All carriers planning LTE deployment are testing devices...I have never seen a single device launch when bringing on a new service like LTE.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Lots of rumors still about LTE and ATT release for that phone. The case will be thicker for the LTE vs the phone shown this week - not sure if it is due to needing a bigger battery or the hardware for LTE or both.
To sign up on the Samsung website for info and news on the Nexus they ask what carrier you are with.