Swype Bug?

Trickology

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If i try to search for something in map using the swype keyboard that starts with a lower case o it wont let me. Can someone check there phone for me to see if you are having the same problem? It also happens when I hit the search button from the home screen.

Trickology

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Swype Bug???

OK thanks that really strange. Think i got a bum device? The o seems to work everywhere else fine guess ill bring it back

tifalicious

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with my 'O' button too. like, if I am using swype, and 'swyping' a word, but have to go back and correct just 1 letter, and if the letter happens to be the letter 'o', as soon as I type it, the swype screen disappears for like a second, comes back real quick, then it won't let me swype anything else. it'll begin to let me write the word, with the word being underlined, but as soon as I hit the enter key or try to start a new word, the underlined word just DISAPPEARS!!! I then have to go out of the program I am using, either it be facebook, or messaging, then go to task manager, close out all programs, then go back in. Please someone tell me how to fix this!!!!

CarlCochran

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I have this same problem with my lower-case i. It happens on any text field that doesn't auto-capitalize. I switched to regular keyboard input mode and it's fine...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke