I have POP3 email accounts hosted by a the same provider that hosts my business website. I've had my GS2 for about ten days and after emails are loaded into it the email app will delete them sometime later, usually about once or twice a day. Are others having problems like this? This is frustrating enough, but then the stock email app will go back out and re-download all those same emails (my email host keeps the emails until Outlook on my desktop deletes them from the email server) . . . ugh!

What email apps do people like best?

I do not really use my Gmail, Yahoo, MSN etc email accounts other than for junk email so unless they are great as a general email app I don't think that is the route for me.
    10-21-2011 02:42 PM
    I am having the same problem, though with only one of my accounts. I have been meaning to check it out......but too much course work, so I figured it would handle it later.
    10-21-2011 03:09 PM
    I'm currently testing out k-9. From the reviews I have seen, it's one of the best. I like the additional features such a specifying a different return address. The reversed color scheme (black background) probably helps a little with power since we have amoled screens.

There are so many settings, it took me a while to get used it; I almost un-installed it because I was feeling overwhelmed by it.
    10-22-2011 02:27 AM