I have been following Android for a while now and I am getting ready to get something this fall. I find it incredible that there are so many phones coming out. We are just starting (or trying) to get the SG2 and now I see talk of a new version that has LTE. At the same time the Nexus is coming out on Nov 10th now (predicted date) on V. I would think that AT&T is not going to be too far behind them on this.

So I thought that I might have my phone picked out but now there are even more options on the radar screen. I am not complaining but how fast can they just keep pumping out new models? Maybe it is the Holiday line up hitting the field all at once?

Looking forward to my switch from Windows mobile to Android.
    10-22-2011 05:52 AM
    The LTE model is a different phone.
    10-22-2011 09:30 AM
    It will take months for AT&T to release a phone that is announced a while ago..
    10-22-2011 12:00 PM
    My input is AT&T SG2 should get ICS making it future proof and a viable alternative, to an AT&T GNexus. In the mean time you would have an excellent phone to play with while waiting for the ICS update. I would rather not, try to put a time frame on the AT&T version of the GNex = Headache.

Will Mango get you through the next 2-6 months?

As for the Korean SG2 HD & SG2 LTE I have not seen a release date, for Korea, let alone for the U.S. I would expect the GNex on AT&T, before a U.S. variant of the two Korean phones.

Feel comfortable with the AT&T GALAXY SII, it is future proof (relevant for the life of a 2 year contract). By that time AT&T's LTE should be more relevant too, unless you are in and area that you know will get one of the early releases of LTE or already have it. If that's the case you might want to dive into the first LTE phone release.
    10-22-2011 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD