Hey guys,

I recently made the switch from an iphone to the sgs2 and in doing research on the phone I've read that you can adjust the color saturation of the display. My sgs2 is from at&t and I can't seem to find the setting for the life of me.
    I even tried to follow the prompts in the "sticky" of "25 reasons to consider the at&t sgs2" with no luck... Any help would be great!

Thanks guys!
    10-23-2011 08:47 AM
    Hey guys,

I recently made the switch from an iphone to the sgs2 and in doing research on the phone I've read that you can adjust the color saturation of the display. My sgs2 is from at&t and I can't seem to find the setting for the life of me.
    I even tried to follow the prompts in the "sticky" of "25 reasons to consider the at&t sgs2" with no luck... Any help would be great!

Thanks guys!
    I think thats only on the international version. Or definitely not available on the att version.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII
    10-23-2011 09:46 AM
    There's an app called "Screen Adjuster" in Market that allows you to change the saturation, but I haven't found optimal/someone else's calibrated settings yet.
    10-23-2011 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD