When I search the market for something like ringtones I get 30000 results but I can only scroll down and are 18 choices. I made sure I am under market and not books or something like that. I never had Amy problems with my evo but I can't seen to figure our the att flavor of the market. What am I doing wrong

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk.
    10-23-2011 06:40 PM
    Its probably to broad of a search. If it were to show you 30,000 results it would take forever to load...

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII
    10-23-2011 07:40 PM
    It does not seem to matter how specific I make the search, I can have only a few hundred results, it seems like I should be able to scroll down to the next page to load more than 18 results on any search.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk.
    10-23-2011 08:06 PM
    OK here is the trick- when you get the screen after search that has APPS, Movies and Games click on APPS
    10-24-2011 02:22 PM
    If I understand what you are saying, when you search it shows a number of hit targets but only a few shows up. Does the page show searches from movies as well as books?? if yes, then you have to actually select the area that actually shows the number of related apps found.
    10-24-2011 02:29 PM
    If I understand what you are saying, when you search it shows a number of hit targets but only a few shows up. Does the page show searches from movies as well as books?? if yes, then you have to actually select the area that actually shows the number of related apps found.
    Ignore...now I get what you meant
    10-24-2011 02:43 PM
    I get the page that shows apps, movies, and books and I am selecting apps. When I scroll down through the apps it only gives me about 1-2 pages of scroll. It seems like it should continue to load as I scroll down like facebook does with older posts. My work around is using appbrain but it seems like I should be able to do it through the market. ( I tested my wifes sgs2 and it does the same thing) Now if I browse apps instead of searching and do top paid / top free / etc... the apps will continue to load as I scroll down. It is only when I search.

Here is an exact walkthrough:

click market:
    click magnifying glass
    search on ringtones
    click apps (24003 results)
    scroll down (about to results and no more)
    10-24-2011 02:59 PM
    I have the same problem...Never really thought much of it.
    10-24-2011 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD