Is there a way to set vibrate mode to apply to all notifications? At the moment, when I put the phone on vibrate (only in silent mode), it only vibrates for incoming calls, texts, and emails. But, I have to manually go into settings for applications like Whatsapp, Kik, and Google Voice and set the phone to vibrate on incoming messages. But, if I do that, the phone will vibrate AND notification sound for an incoming message when I'm not on silent mode.
    10-25-2011 02:33 AM
    I don't know if it will work for this since I haven't tried it for vibrating notifications, but you might try Simple Sound Profile Widget on the market. It works great for silencing everything on the phone and then I just turn up the sound if I want to listen to music. Might be worth a try.
    10-25-2011 05:57 PM
    I don't know if it will work for this since I haven't tried it for vibrating notifications, but you might try Simple Sound Profile Widget on the market. It works great for silencing everything on the phone and then I just turn up the sound if I want to listen to music. Might be worth a try.
    It still didn't work. But, thanks for the suggestion. I liked this widget a little more than the one I was using =)
    10-26-2011 12:05 AM
    Sorry. I probably should have tested it before bringing it up. I thought it might work since it does, universally, silence everything on my phone, including apps. I thought it should do the same for vibrating notifications. If you run across a solution, post it here. I'll do the same. I'd rather like that feature myself.
    10-26-2011 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD