CM7 or UnNamed (Possibly Perception). What do you think? I'm planning on flashing tomorrow. I just rooted today.

I am comparing CM7 to UnNamed (Also considering Perception), but am unsure of the differences. I don't want to lose any features, but ADD. And longer battery life would be nice. any suggestions?
    10-25-2011 04:48 AM
    I am using cm7 and love it but I have not tryed any other rom
    10-25-2011 05:43 AM
    I suggest Serendipity 8 personally.
    10-25-2011 09:27 AM
    dude try out the new miui port....it is very stable and it is awesome...but if you want to only try out unnamed or cm7 then unnamed is much much better...cm7 is still way too buggy..it is not ready for prime time yet
    10-25-2011 10:22 AM
    I suggest Serendipity 8 personally.
    If a person saves a tweaked backup in CWM and decided to flash another ROM and doesn't like it they can just use CWM to restore the backup and it's back to the way it was before the flash?

Just kinda ROM shy at the moment. Xtra features look interesting but would hate to have to start over if I dind't like Serendipity or any other ROM.

Thanks!
    10-25-2011 10:27 AM
    Using Serendipity 8 as well. Battery life has been stellar.
    10-25-2011 02:19 PM
    If a person saves a tweaked backup in CWM and decided to flash another ROM and doesn't like it they can just use CWM to restore the backup and it's back to the way it was before the flash?

Just kinda ROM shy at the moment. Xtra features look interesting but would hate to have to start over if I dind't like Serendipity or any other ROM.

Thanks!
    To be safe, I would reflash the original rom, THEN restore the backup. I know it'll work that way. Not sure about your way.

(EDIT: Original = the one you liked, not stock)
    10-25-2011 02:21 PM
    i like samsungs camera app too much to stay with cm7 i'm running serendipity at the moment.
    10-25-2011 06:35 PM
    One of my friends is using Serendipity 8, it looks pretty good.
    10-27-2011 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD