As the subject suggests, I'm in need of some case recommendations.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1) Something that doesn't add a lot of bulk
    2) Protection - duh
    3) A material that is dull in finish and is soft to the touch (rubber/soft plastic). I'm NOT looking for colors, or something that is smooth, slippery plastic - I'd rather not test the case's effectiveness on a regular basis.

If it is something that is out now, great. If it is something that should be coming out soon, let me know about those as well.

Thanks in advance!
    10-25-2011 04:07 PM
    Take a look at these. Rearth Samsung Galaxy S 2 Ringke Case. I personally don't have it but am looking at it as an option. Search the net and I think you will read a lot of good reviews. I am personally leaning toward something a little different. I am considering the SGP cases found here GALAXY S2 [AT&T] - Samsung - Cell Phones
    10-25-2011 05:30 PM
    The thin case from SGP looks nice, although I don't like that it covers the microphone hole. That sort of defeats the purpose!
    10-26-2011 05:40 AM
    I think the issue can be easily remedied. Quite a few folks on the other forums and simply taken a hot nail or small drill bit and make the corresponding hole. Really shouldn't be too hard.
    10-26-2011 06:06 PM