Aluminium Taurus Case

sepherous

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that i ordered the Aluminium Taurus case, originally for the international version of the samsung galaxy S.

Shipping from korea was surprisingly speedy , the case fits my att samsung galaxy s II perfectly and looks fantastic :)

I can add pictures if you guys want some :)

sepherous

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
i'll get some up in the morning of the phone with the case on. int he meantime here is one of the case in its packaging i was pleasantly surprised with the packaging.
taurus.jpg

they also quadruple bubble wrapped it o.0 which i thought was excessive but kinda awesome. Also for the record the case isn't "as" green as i expected. i was kinda hoping for neonish but its more a sedate minty green. also matte finish not shiny. I'll try to post more on it tommorrow once i charge up the digicam.

SkyG

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Also tell us if you notice any difference in your call quality since it covers the second mic and all...

sepherous

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
100_1715.jpg

100_1714.jpg

i was kind of put out by how not bright the green was. for some reason in the youtube video its a VERY bright neonish green, and in the ebay picture it was the complete opposite looked very washed out. i took a risk but was hoping it would be a bright neonish .........and it wasn't lol womp womp but it wasn't super pale baby green either. Either way i have to admit i'm pretty happy with it. Set up was very quick i do wish the form lining they include was of better quality but meh that just being nit picky, and the shippy was insanely fast. Arrived a full 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Personally i plan on ordering the red/pinkish one soon also, definitely a great case. build quality was awesome and it feels very solid and grippy in the hand. It has great holdability, not sure how to describe it but its not slippy or akward or bulky feeling (and i have tiny hands) AND best of all this case happily slides into tight fitting front jean pockets. :)

Reactions: TwinSac