I am not too smart on this stuff but would I just pop in my Sim Card and go?

Also, would I only get 3g or would I get HSPA+?

And is there any benefit to the ATT version over the international version?

Considering buying the international to avoid contract and I like the white color.
    10-28-2011 01:46 PM
    Should be able to pop in the sim and go. I'd think that you'd get the HSPA+ depending on what your data plan is.

Advantage of ATT version is subsidized price. But if you wan't to avoid the contract then none.
    10-28-2011 03:17 PM
    I am not too smart on this stuff but would I just pop in my Sim Card and go?

Also, would I only get 3g or would I get HSPA+?

And is there any benefit to the ATT version over the international version?

Considering buying the international to avoid contract and I like the white color.
    Also since it is the international version, you can get away with getting the data for non-smartphone plan for $10 since the International SGSII is not in the AT&T phone database. Just don't mention it to them that you have a SGSII....
    10-31-2011 01:34 AM
    What about bloat? will the international unlocked version come with a lot less bloat than the AT&T version?
    10-31-2011 09:16 AM
    Yes it should have less bloat. Actually I don't think it'll have any since it doesn't go through AT&T first. And you'll probably get updates faster, too, since you'll be on the international ROM and not a carrier ROM.
    10-31-2011 09:22 AM
    Yes it should have less bloat. Actually I don't think it'll have any since it doesn't go through AT&T first. And you'll probably get updates faster, too, since you'll be on the international ROM and not a carrier ROM.
    LOL, no carriers build a load. They spec it and the phone vendors deliver it. Carriers then test it and release it if they see fit.
    10-31-2011 03:54 PM
    LOL, no carriers build a load. They spec it and the phone vendors deliver it. Carriers then test it and release it if they see fit.
    6 of one half dozen of another. AT&T has no say in the international version. Therefore no bloat.

Sent from my SGS II
    10-31-2011 04:56 PM
    6 of one half dozen of another. AT&T has no say in the international version. Therefore no bloat.

Sent from my SGS II

that part is true but they also make no money off it either.
    10-31-2011 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD