I can't get on any website or apps that require a network connection. I have service.. But when I click on Web, it says "no network connection". Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a stock phone.. Non root. 2 Weeks old
    10-29-2011 03:00 PM
    If you go to settings> wireless and network> Mobile networks> is Use packet data checked?
    10-29-2011 04:39 PM
    No it isn't.. But when I checked it nothing changed
    10-29-2011 05:15 PM
    After you check it, reboot your phone. Let me know if that fixes it :-) If not, then go to settings> applications> manage applications> scroll to your browser, press on it and clear the data.
    10-29-2011 05:16 PM
    After you check it, reboot your phone. Let me know if that fixes it :-) If not, then go to settings> applications> manage applications> scroll to your browser, press on it and clear the data.
    Okay, it works now. How did it even get unchecked? I know I never messed with it..

Thanks for your help. I was ready to go to ATT and return it. Lol
    10-29-2011 05:48 PM
    I don't know how it became unchecked. I had an airplane mode widget that, for some reason, wouldn't return to data on after I deactivated it. That took me a bit to figure out ::-) I'm glad it's working for you now.:-)
    10-29-2011 07:44 PM
    I just got to my office for the first with this phone and the above issue (having signal but no data is happening to me). ATT Rep said it was due to a severe outage in my area, but occasionally I can load a webpage, albeit slowly. My BB 9700 worked great in my office.. I feel like the Rep is just telling me this.
    12-02-2011 09:55 AM
    I can't get on any website or apps that require a network connection. I have service.. But when I click on Web, it says "no network connection". Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a stock phone.. Non root. 2 Weeks old
    I'm having the same problem. My phone is one week old, worked fine before today.today, however, I lost data connectivity but still had voice. If I turn on wifi, I can connect just fine. I verified the data bo was checked as suggested above, power cycled the phone a couple of times and even pulled the battery. Still no connectivity except through wifi.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks
    12-02-2011 10:20 PM
    My data is alive and well. After i left the office it started flyin. ATT said the outage would be over by 730 friday night and i have to stop in the office tomorrow so technically and according to ATT it should be working now. I will post back but all is good now.
    12-02-2011 10:35 PM
    I'm having the same problem. My phone is one week old, worked fine before today.today, however, I lost data connectivity but still had voice. If I turn on wifi, I can connect just fine. I verified the data bo was checked as suggested above, power cycled the phone a couple of times and even pulle
    d the battery. Still no connectivity except through wifi.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks
    Just got off the phone with at&t. My account was set up incorrectly. It's now working.
    12-02-2011 11:25 PM
    My data is alive and well. After i left the office it started flyin. ATT said the outage would be over by 730 friday night and i have to stop in the office tomorrow so technically and according to ATT it should be working now. I will post back but all is good now.
    Pleased to report that ATT was right. At the office and data is working now.
    12-03-2011 09:37 AM
    hi i got samsung galaxy s 4 G . my call and text works but no data but i do have data usage ..can some one pls help ...
    08-20-2013 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD