what happened to my phone this time..ughh android

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i bought a new samsung charger from amazon and it seems legit, i plugged it into my computer and let it charge to see if it works, added some movies

im at 98% throw it on my bed
2 hours later i go to check my phone and its burning hot in the back, 50% battery life, and i look at the graph and it says dialer 15%, when i never made a call even once. I turn the phone on and off and now im at 79%, either way a 10% loss is not normal from my time ive had with this phone, i believe the battery to be good but it constantly has random DRAINS like once a week where i have to reset the phone

my only guess is that the cheap cable had something to do with it, but it looks legit, had good reviews, and someone on this forum said it worked fine for them. i take back everything i said about android being a good phone and agree 100% with every one who complains about them

i am constantly getting forced crashes on apps i dont use now, i never had a problem with my phone but its pissing me off. Yes i will keep it, i love it, but the problems get worse by the day when i havent changed any settings/use/newapps at all so its ridiculous..

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
what apps are you running? what ROM? there is a dialer bug but i have not heard of it doing what you describe? are you on wifi, h+ or 2g? bt enabled?

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
stock rom running a launcher ex pro
im on h+
id like to add that this is all stuff ive had for several days

the first time i used my phone for more than 5 minutes was on monday, even than the battery was fine

than yesterday it gota dialer bug

ill get time today to see if its a bug because ill be at work, but hopefully android releases a patch for all these crppy bugs like the screen lock

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
rom in the works now for several issues... :)

I doubt it is a defective device but without an app list it is hard to tell.