long story short.. i had an HTC Inspire and HTC Flyer each for one day. They made me want to smash them against the wall .. i didnt but they got returned the next day.. maybe i should not have gotten the SGS but my friends said try it cuz 1 they think i didnt give myself enough time to learn it and 2 its a samsung not HTC.. and the 2 HTC's had me sooo insane and angry and i dont want to get that way this time.. so its here on my desk in the box and not to sound dumb but i am not sure what to do with it. ok take it out, turn it on.. shrug.. its like there's so much to do with it and i dont know how or where to start.. i'm like freaking out and might as well return it too, tomorrow..

i'm not being stupid or being a troll just dont want to get all insane and upset
    11-03-2011 06:40 PM
    i think you need to either grow up or get a basic flip phone

u sound like a baby right now, and i am kind of irritated by ur crying

no offense but u made a thread about what to do with a phone thats in a box that is driving u insane
    11-03-2011 07:13 PM
    I would just mess around with it, explore the phone, my first smartphone was a Samsung Blackjack, after that...iPhone 2g, 3g, then the 4. I got so bored of the closed ended feeling of the iPhone I decided to try android and will never turn back. The amount of things you can do can be overwhelming but do it a little at a time, get a feel for the phone, and if you use only a few features, don't think ur not getting the most of the phone, you use a phone how u feel you need to. Later on if you decide you want more then let us know =]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk
    BLOND37 likes this.
    11-03-2011 07:15 PM
    i think you need to either grow up or get a basic flip phone

u sound like a baby right now, and i am kind of irritated by ur crying

no offense but u made a thread about what to do with a phone thats in a box that is driving u insane
    Thanks for yur understanding
    11-03-2011 07:17 PM
    I would just mess around with it, explore the phone, my first smartphone was a Samsung Blackjack, after that...iPhone 2g, 3g, then the 4. I got so bored of the closed ended feeling of the iPhone I decided to try android and will never turn back. The amount of things you can do can be overwhelming but do it a little at a time, get a feel for the phone, and if you use only a few features, don't think ur not getting the most of the phone, you use a phone how u feel you need to. Later on if you decide you want more then let us know =]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk
    thanks.. i'll let U know how it goes
    11-03-2011 07:18 PM
    Zoloft

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 07:58 PM
    long story short.. i had an HTC Inspire and HTC Flyer each for one day. They made me want to smash them against the wall .. i didnt but they got returned the next day.. maybe i should not have gotten the SGS but my friends said try it cuz 1 they think i didnt give myself enough time to learn it and 2 its a samsung not HTC.. and the 2 HTC's had me sooo insane and angry and i dont want to get that way this time.. so its here on my desk in the box and not to sound dumb but i am not sure what to do with it. ok take it out, turn it on.. shrug.. its like there's so much to do with it and i dont know how or where to start.. i'm like freaking out and might as well return it too, tomorrow..

i'm not being stupid or being a troll just dont want to get all insane and upset

UPDATE: R is for Return

SGS2 nice phone. Smooth. QUICK. Too light weight. Feels kinda cheesy NICE SCREEN. Gonna miss that most.

Other comments: found setting to turn off keyboard vibrate. Didn't work.

Oh and the HTC inspire made my bill go up by $30. This one DOUBLES my monthly bill. And I called 611 twice to check and they say the math is right. So not sure what's up with that.

I'm not mad or upset or anything. Not even disappointed. This phone is at least better than the two HTC things.

Like I said nice phone. Maybe I'm missing something but people who say they like this better than 4s. Too each his own I guess right. Shrug.
    11-03-2011 09:09 PM
    Go to a friends house that has a smartphone, have a few drinks and just have fun with it. By the end of the evening you'll be surprised what you have learned. Do that about 10 times...
    And don't be afraid to ask questions here. That's how I (am) learn (ed)(ing).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 09:15 PM
    Something tells me he/she is a troll.
    11-03-2011 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD