Best Price Match?

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Going to try and get this Tomorrow at Best Buy and wanted to know whats the best place to price match? ive heard walmart had it for $149 back when it was first released. Has walmarts price gone down/up since then or is there any other cheaper place I should price match. thanks. from CA area. Decided between OG and skyrocket and i rather have the Exynos

TwinSac

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My local WalMart was still 148.88 last weekend. Tomorrow is day 30 for me but Im keeping the SG2. I dont have LTE here in Sac and I dont want to risk poor battery life.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
At the time of my last exchange target had it for $129.99 in my local market.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

liquiddawn

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the S2 today as well and I was just about to ask this very question. I think(at least in my area) that Walmart is the cheapest and they have it for $150. I haven't seen it cheaper anywhere else, the Target in my area still has it for $200.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
You do need to make sure at least one Walmart in your area has the GS2 to do the price match. When it first came out they did not have it. Now one local Walmart has the phone so BB will price match. They will not price match Sams or Costco or any online retailer.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
You do need to make sure at least one Walmart in your area has the GS2 to do the price match. When it first came out they did not have it. Now one local Walmart has the phone so BB will price match. They will not price match Sams or Costco or any online retailer.

yea just called today and my local walmart is going for $148.88 plus I got my galaxy s ii on hold at best buy.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

do you have an ad for this or any type of documentation? thats a steal. thanks.

edit: I've seen it on slick deals but no link or ad. I think i'll just get it for $148.88 then maybe if i have time or if i stop by best buy next week i'll price match it again for that extra $50

Last edited:

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I took a picture of the display at Walmart, but did not need it. The week before they would not match Sams club, but once one Walmart had it they were well aware of the price and said they would match. In the end I decided not to get a GS2 right now. Still deciding.

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
$99.99 Upgrade/New Acc @ Target Mobile starting Sunday.

SO CLOSE!

I am not eligible for upgrade until December 6th or I would jump on this!

Hopefully by then we will know something more about the Galaxy Nexus and if not maybe the sale will come around again as a pre-Christmas thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox