Camera focus

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from an iphone 4 where when you tap a part of the screen it refocused. When I tap a part of the screen on this phone doesn't seem to refocus. Is this normal?

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
If your focus mode is on "face detection," however, the tap-to-focus capability is turned off. Be sure your focus mode is set to auto focus.

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have it auto focus with the iphone seems like when you pressed an area it would focus in on it kinda made the other area a little bit blurry. On this phone it doesn't seem to be doing anything if that makes any sense???

BuddhaMunx

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I messed with it the other day and noticed it only will change when the thing you focus on is either a lot further away or closer than majority off the picture, iPhones tend to have the best tech when it comes to cameras, just apples thing I suppose

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Reactions: bxborn31

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I messed with it the other day and noticed it only will change when the thing you focus on is either a lot further away or closer than majority off the picture, iPhones tend to have the best tech when it comes to cameras, just apples thing I suppose

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

That's what I figured. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC