I'm coming from an iphone 4 where when you tap a part of the screen it refocused. When I tap a part of the screen on this phone doesn't seem to refocus. Is this normal?

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2011 06:05 PM
    No, you should be able to tap the screen to change the area of focus.
    11-05-2011 08:15 PM
    If your focus mode is on "face detection," however, the tap-to-focus capability is turned off. Be sure your focus mode is set to auto focus.
    11-05-2011 08:20 PM
    It doesn't auto set exposure though, just a heads up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk
    11-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Yeah I have it auto focus with the iphone seems like when you pressed an area it would focus in on it kinda made the other area a little bit blurry. On this phone it doesn't seem to be doing anything if that makes any sense???

11-05-2011 08:30 PM
    Sorry for no punctuation I'm using the speech to text feature lol

11-05-2011 08:31 PM
    I messed with it the other day and noticed it only will change when the thing you focus on is either a lot further away or closer than majority off the picture, iPhones tend to have the best tech when it comes to cameras, just apples thing I suppose

bxborn31 likes this.
    11-05-2011 09:49 PM
    I messed with it the other day and noticed it only will change when the thing you focus on is either a lot further away or closer than majority off the picture, iPhones tend to have the best tech when it comes to cameras, just apples thing I suppose

That's what I figured. Thanks.

11-06-2011 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD