Hi Android folks!

I'm taking my iPhone 4S back to Best Buy tomorrow and exchanging it for an Android. I'm leaning towards the SGSII. My question is-- Is it as easy to change the font on the SGSII as the Samsung Captivate? I use to have that phone and I loved being able to change the font frequently. It didn't require downloading a font changing app or anything. All I did was download a boat load of fonts. Also has there been any indication that the SGSII will get ICS (not a deal-breaker for me)?

I've also considered the HTC Vivid and the Samsung Skyrocket but I don't think that I will have LTE in my area for a long, long time the way ATT is going (just got 3G recently) and I think I would prefer the exynos processor. I don't like lag.

Thanks for any opinions your could throw my way.
    11-06-2011 07:42 PM
    Regarding your font question, it is fairly easy to modify those settings on TouchWiz 4.0 / Gingerbread. Settings -> Display -> Screen display -> Font style.

It comes stock with three fonts: Default font, Choco cooky, and Helvetica S.
    Obtaining additional fonts is easy as well.

There also has been confirmation that the SGSII will get ICS, but it will ultimately be up to the carrier as to when (AT&T). You can always root and flash an ICS-based ROM rather than waiting.

Personally, I'm happy with Gingerbread (and in turn TouchWiz 4.0) for now.
    11-06-2011 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD