is the market down or is something wrong with my card

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i been using a diff gmail and diff credit card up till today

i closed my account switched emails and used my new card

i got an error processing order, than i check googlecheck out and see my cards are declined

after calling wells fargo and being told i should be fine, i re entered my card in check out and no decline

must of been a typo some where

i still get error processing order, tried clearing cache but no cigar

i feel like osmething is wrong with my card because they are new and ive had issues that ive been calling about, but on wells fargos end they say everything is fine and should work..my only option right now to test my card is to buy gas but i dont need any lol

treelover3

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You cannot change Gmail accounts with the Android Market. You will need to reset your phone back to its original default settings and re-sign in to the phone with your new Gmail account. If you do this, any apps you purchased with your old Gmail account are gone and you will need to buy them again with your new Gmail account. You cannot change email addresses in the Android Market (at least nowhere I can find and searches pretty much confirm that fact) and that is something they need to fix. It's not your WF credit card, it's the fact that you can't change Gmail accounts on the phone without setting it back to original defaults.

If you can, go back to your original Gmail account and ditch the new one. If you're having problems with the phone, just reset it back to original defaults and then sign-in using your old Gmail account. That way any apps you've purchased will be able to be downloaded again without paying again.

I had 3 Motorola ATRIX 2s w/tons of problems and the Motorola rep had me create a new Gmail account saying it was the Gmail acct causing the problems and not the phone that was at fault. That was BS - it was the phone. I've now got the Samsung Galaxy S II and it's awesome. However, when I had to reset the ATRIX2 and sign-in using the new Gmail account, it was like starting all over again. Whatever Gmail account is used when you received your phone, that's the one you're stuck with unless you reset the phone back to original defaults.

Do a search online because there are instructions on how to export your current contacts from your old Gmail account and how to load them into your new Gmail account so you don't have to re-enter them all.
Good luck,
tl?

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i dont know why but my work email is my default, . i will prob lose my email after i quit so basically i have to reset it no matter what right now

only app i paid for is beautiful widgets but still...im gona do that now i guess

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
wtf i went to the market and it looks soooo diff lol

reminds me of xbox live

wtf i just closed and opened it and now it looks normal..the hellll

UGUHHH i still cant buy anyting on the market

edit: turns out for some reason i cant buy betterbatterystats (only one i was trying to buy) than i went and REBOUGHT beautiful widgets and now it worked...dumb i cant get betterbattery stats o well reformatted my phone for nothing lol XD

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar