Hi All,

New to the forum, learning a lot here. Thanks everyone for helping out and teaching.

After rooting and unrooting my phone, it is no longer recognized in Windows Explorer. [Confirmed on Win7 Pro and Home Premium machines]. Once plugged in via USB, two additional 'drives' appear in Win Explorer [e: and f: respectively]. Right clicking properties on these drives gives Used / Free / Capacity of 0kb.

The phone shows up appropriately in Device Manager and also under: Start > Devices and Printers > SAMSUNG_Android.

The phone charges normally. All functions of phone appear to be as pre-root.

Am I experiencing phone or PC issues? Again, phone and PC appear to be functioning as usual with the exception of not seeing phone listed in Windows Explorer.

Thanks in advance!
    11-11-2011 11:05 AM
    Solved:

By going to Settings > Applications > Development > unticking USB debugging while the phone was unplugged solved my problem.

My phone now shows up in Windows Explorer as it should and I can transfer content to and from phone / ext_SD card as I wish to.
    11-11-2011 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD