Thinking about getting an S2, have a question

MoonlightSoldier

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about getting an S2 when Sam's puts it on sale for 96cents on Black Friday, but I have a question. My phone ( a Captivate) is about to be a year old (black friday is it's 1st birthday), I was wondering if I upgraded an existing 2 year line with the two year contract, would I be able to put my Sim Card from my Cappy in the S2 and have it work, and be able to stop the data plan I would have to start to upgrade to the S2?

C.K400

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you upgrade your existing plan to get the new phone then just swap the sim and your good to go. If you upgrade another line besides the one you are using for the captivate you can do the same thing just swap sim cards but the data I'm confused about what you are asking??

rodger3gs

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Your are using a upgrade for a difrent line then the captivate is on and then whant to use the s2 on the 1st line and remove the data plan from the 2nd line
If this is what you want to do you can. You will call att and use a difrent phone on line 2 yu will give them the non smart phone emi # and they will remove the data.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Najo

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I just got a Galaxy s ii....and I went from a 3G to a 4G. They had to replace the sim card. cause I was going from 3 to 4G

Interesting, I just purchased an off contract S2 and switched from a BlackBerry torch without changing Sims. I wonder if this really makes a difference, I am reading H+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan