Even notification alerts

1Achas

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got an SG II i777 running 2.3.4. I turned up Notification volume all the way and chose a Notifcation ringtone - most of which are barely audible in the general settings. Now I see that some apps have their own settings. When I create an event in Calendar, a ringtone sounds very briefly and it's hardly at all noticeable. Is there any way to tweak the volume up a few decibels and/or have it repeatedly sound until I silence it?

This is an absolutely critical function that I need and I may have to return this if the results aren't satisfactory. The previous version of android had a fairly straightforward way of entering calendar events, with no need to take the extra steps to enable notification. Now the process is so convoluted, it's hardly worth it. The process was and still is very straightforward and easy on my 5 year old Palm Centro. I'm majorly bummed about this.

1Achas

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
If this isn't clear, I REALLY need to have a ringtone for notification alerts similar to that of an incoming call - to repeatedly continue until I turn if off. I would also like to increase the volume further than is currently available.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I suggest you go get your hearing checked if you've gone into settings, sounds, volume, and cranked up the slider for notifications and you still can't hear it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36