Galaxy s 2 captivate glide?

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So with the glide hands ln videis coming out , it looks like a great phone. 4 in screen with tw 4 is great. It has a tegra 2 processor so not quite exynos. I am wondering if this phone is worth getting and waiting for Will it get ice cream sandwhich even?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you need or desire to have a hard keyboard than it's the best option. If you don't I see no reason to get it over the SGSII.

As far as ICS goes who knows for sure. It has dual-core, though, so it's got that going for it.

The only other thing to consider is TegraZone. Some of those games are absolutely amazing. You can't get those on anything else.

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Dont need a hard keyboard. I just like that all the slide out keyboards come with a screen size smaller than 4.3 or even 4.5 inches. I dont understand why they cannt make a sick android super phone with a 4.0" screen. 4.0" Super AMOLED+, 1.2 gig exynos dual core, gig of ram, 16 gig internal storage, 5-8mp camera and ICS ready would be my dream device.

mraiii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for the CGlide since I first heard about it in July, I think it'll be a great phone, but I caved in this weekend when I was able to get a SGII for less than $50. I love it. 4.3" screen is perfect for me. I'm coming from the 1st Torch and when I used the onscreen keyboard, it took way too much screen space, so I welcome the extra room. I think that's why they keep it at 4.3"and the Glide is 4.0."

Actually when using the keyboard, even at a lower size you have more screen space with the CGlide. I just read its releasing this Sunday Nov. 20 for $50 dollars on a 2yr. So you won't be waiting long and personally, I think that's a steal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34