Best "Find My Phone" app for GS2?

TxAndroidGuy

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I upgrade from an iPhone 4 to a GS2 recently and LOVE the phone. Widgets are awesome, I like how I can put any file that I want to on the phone, and I can customize it how I want without having to jailbreak. This is great! With all of the features though, I'm missing one feature that the iPhone had. Find my iPhone. What is the best 'find my phone' app out that works with our phones? Does anyone have any good recommendations for an app that I am able to lock, track the location, and remotely wipe if needed? Thanks,

Adam

No44specialk

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I use prey Open source anti-theft solution for Mac, PCs & Phones ? Prey. You can activate it by text message, or it will start to track automatically when your sim card changes. (I got a new sim with my GS2 and when I put it into my old Nexus One, my wife got a text message with the "new" phone number of the phone, and I started getting email reports, automatically.)

I was reviewing the features on their website and i read how you can remotely take a picture from your laptops camera. Does this feature work for the phone as well? I think that would be great if it did! If not, are there any security programs that do let you remotely take a picture using the front-facing camera on the gs2?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc