I have an iphone 4S and found someone on ebay willing to trade for the GS II. Should I do the trade?? I really want to go back to Android, and I know the AT&T GSII is one of the best development supported phones so ICS will be here soon. I also have no need for LTE or have the PPI density reduced further with the 4.5" skyrocket so thats not an issue for me.

Please help if you think its a good deal
    11-18-2011 10:34 AM
    I would sell the 4s on eBay because there selling like crazy right now.. I just sold my iPhone 4 for 390 so I can only imagine what the 4s will go for.. then take the money and buy a gsll on eBay. You'll probably make money that way
    11-18-2011 10:58 AM
    That is true. I put my 4S on ebay actually with a buy it now of 550 and nothing 4 days later =/. Also they don't even sell the SGS II here (washing it away with the LTE markets coming and the skyrocket). Also having to go through paypal and ebay taking money from me selling, and then buying is kind of a drag. Along with the fact that I would need a phone right away, don't have any other AT&T phones to use in the mean-time. I think I'm just going to do the trade, the guy lives close to me and were meeting at an AT&T store in order for me to get a regular sim as the iphones use micros. Can't wait to root the hell out of it.
    11-18-2011 11:03 AM
    I would do the trade! Ebay and paypal blow!
    11-18-2011 02:37 PM
    I am not sure how the trade will go about, but if its through the mail or something along those lines I would stay away. Just looking out for you, those things can be extremely risky.
    11-18-2011 06:13 PM
    I agree with BuddhaMunx. Both the iPhone 4s and S2 are popular so they might attract cockroaches who only want to rip people off. Personally, I wouldn't do it. Just my $.02 worth:-)
    11-18-2011 07:55 PM
    Already done. Locally through craigslist
    11-19-2011 10:47 AM
    Was curious how the trade would go about, locally and in person is always the best, just didn't want to see anyone get hurt, I have seen what technology does to people lol =P glad to hear your back in the hands of android =D
    Trandz#CB likes this.
    11-19-2011 12:03 PM
    Good job! I'm glad it went well.:-) Good to have you back!
    11-19-2011 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD