Battery

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
i have the SGS2 sky rocket.. what constitutes good battery life (how often it needs to be charged) and how can i extend that?

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i can already predict you will return the skyrocket for an iphone because of the battery
i told u in ur last thread that the iphone has battery problems too and u said it doesnt, so dont be surprised at the s2 battery life

it will last 2 days at most, a charge a day is the norm. use the phone b4 asking..........how can we tell u what constitutes a good battery if u dont tell us how much u use it or what u use

i use med-high everyday at work. sometimes ill have pandora on from 9-2 and than ill charge it, with pandora on the whole time i lose 10% per hour. if i dont use the phone much it will easily last 2 days and still be 50+ %

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
i can already predict you will return the skyrocket for an iphone because of the battery
i told u in ur last thread that the iphone has battery problems too and u said it doesnt, so dont be surprised at the s2 battery life

it will last 2 days at most, a charge a day is the norm. use the phone b4 asking..........how can we tell u what constitutes a good battery if u dont tell us how much u use it or what u use

i use med-high everyday at work. sometimes ill have pandora on from 9-2 and than ill charge it, with pandora on the whole time i lose 10% per hour. if i dont use the phone much it will easily last 2 days and still be 50+ %

sorry but yur wrong about me returning the phone.. there is too much i LOVE about it..
i did NOT have battery issues with the 4s.. its almost like you dont believe me..
i never get anywhere near that..
with CONSTANT use i get 3 hours..

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just let us know how your battery life is please.

Some of us are willing to be patient and help you out. :)

Sent from my SGS II

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Just let us know how your battery life is please.

Some of us are willing to be patient and help you out. :)

Sent from my SGS II

thanks but i did :) (didnt i)?

unlugged from 100% charge at 1pm..constant use: streaming radio, email and google+ for hmm 3-4 hours.. down to 30%.. no BT on.. syncing google mail, contacts, calendar.. no widgets or anything crazy

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
either it hasnt calibrated yet or your battery is faulty
i can watch a video on max brightness for 2 hours, and listen to pandora and still have more than 30% after 3 hours

i watch videos at work a lot and i have a charger but rarely use it

i dont have any auto sync on

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
either it hasnt calibrated yet or your battery is faulty
i can watch a video on max brightness for 2 hours, and listen to pandora and still have more than 30% after 3 hours

i watch videos at work a lot and i have a charger but rarely use it

i dont have any auto sync on

Agreed. Should be better than that. Can you get us a screenshot of your battery use?

Sent from my SGS II

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
go to settings about phone battery usage and click the top and it will show a graph

take a pic of that and the usage page with home button + lock button at the same time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance