i have the SGS2 sky rocket.. what constitutes good battery life (how often it needs to be charged) and how can i extend that?
    11-21-2011 06:17 PM
    What's your battery life now?

Sent from my SGS II
    11-21-2011 08:28 PM
    What's your battery life now?

Sent from my SGS II
    um not really sure.. i mean doesnt seem good but it could be usual for this. let me check today
    11-22-2011 11:52 AM
    i can already predict you will return the skyrocket for an iphone because of the battery
    i told u in ur last thread that the iphone has battery problems too and u said it doesnt, so dont be surprised at the s2 battery life

it will last 2 days at most, a charge a day is the norm. use the phone b4 asking..........how can we tell u what constitutes a good battery if u dont tell us how much u use it or what u use

i use med-high everyday at work. sometimes ill have pandora on from 9-2 and than ill charge it, with pandora on the whole time i lose 10% per hour. if i dont use the phone much it will easily last 2 days and still be 50+ %
    11-22-2011 01:37 PM
    i can already predict you will return the skyrocket for an iphone because of the battery
    i told u in ur last thread that the iphone has battery problems too and u said it doesnt, so dont be surprised at the s2 battery life

it will last 2 days at most, a charge a day is the norm. use the phone b4 asking..........how can we tell u what constitutes a good battery if u dont tell us how much u use it or what u use

i use med-high everyday at work. sometimes ill have pandora on from 9-2 and than ill charge it, with pandora on the whole time i lose 10% per hour. if i dont use the phone much it will easily last 2 days and still be 50+ %
    sorry but yur wrong about me returning the phone.. there is too much i LOVE about it..
    i did NOT have battery issues with the 4s.. its almost like you dont believe me..
    i never get anywhere near that..
    with CONSTANT use i get 3 hours..
    11-22-2011 03:50 PM
    Just let us know how your battery life is please.

Some of us are willing to be patient and help you out.

Sent from my SGS II
    11-22-2011 05:23 PM
    Just let us know how your battery life is please.

Some of us are willing to be patient and help you out.

Sent from my SGS II

thanks but i did (didnt i)?

unlugged from 100% charge at 1pm..constant use: streaming radio, email and google+ for hmm 3-4 hours.. down to 30%.. no BT on.. syncing google mail, contacts, calendar.. no widgets or anything crazy
    11-22-2011 05:28 PM
    either it hasnt calibrated yet or your battery is faulty
    i can watch a video on max brightness for 2 hours, and listen to pandora and still have more than 30% after 3 hours

i watch videos at work a lot and i have a charger but rarely use it

i dont have any auto sync on
    11-22-2011 10:34 PM
    either it hasnt calibrated yet or your battery is faulty
    i can watch a video on max brightness for 2 hours, and listen to pandora and still have more than 30% after 3 hours

i watch videos at work a lot and i have a charger but rarely use it

i dont have any auto sync on
    Agreed. Should be better than that. Can you get us a screenshot of your battery use?

Sent from my SGS II
    11-23-2011 12:53 AM
    go to settings about phone battery usage and click the top and it will show a graph

take a pic of that and the usage page with home button + lock button at the same time
    11-23-2011 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD