Just thought I'd let everyone know. I already ordered a Ballistic case, but would like to know how this one works if anyone gets it.

ATT Otterbox AmazonGalaxy S2 Cases, Samsung Galaxy S2 Commuter Series // OtterBox.com
    11-22-2011 09:36 AM
    I dont know if this makes me happy sad or mad. My $23 International version came in over the weekend.

I just cut the top audio cover off. Even if I did have the mic hole in the right spot I didnt really like the design of it. The USB cover fits snug. The top one ... not so much.
    11-22-2011 02:56 PM
    I just ordered it. Will post opinion and pics once I get it.
    11-22-2011 04:25 PM
    I dont know if this makes me happy sad or mad. My $23 International version came in over the weekend.

I just cut the top audio cover off. Even if I did have the mic hole in the right spot I didnt really like the design of it. The USB cover fits snug. The top one ... not so much.
    That's a pain in the neck. For some reason, I thought the measurements were the same for both. Can you sell it on ebay?
    11-22-2011 10:04 PM
    I just ordered it. Will post opinion and pics once I get it.
    That would be great! Thanks:-)
    11-22-2011 10:06 PM
    Just got my case in and as promised here are pics. Its an awesome case. Openings for everything including noise cancellation mics. Best case for SG2.

11-29-2011 08:25 PM
    Out of stock

Signed up for an e-mail when it is back in... by SGP ultra thin air is not cutting it.
    11-30-2011 02:37 PM
    Out of stock

Signed up for an e-mail when it is back in... by SGP ultra thin air is not cutting it.
    That sucks. This is such an awesome case. Rubber corners collect a little lint but its not too bad.
    11-30-2011 03:22 PM
    Out of stock

Amazon.com: Otterbox Samsung Galaxy S2 Commuter Series Case for ATT SGH-i777 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    11-30-2011 04:03 PM
    Mine is due to arrive tomorrow. I already got a Ballistic case, which is really a good case, but I don't get a kick out of the corners. I snagged the Commuter case 2 days before it went out of stock. Thanks for the pics! I can't wait to try it out!

BTW, I did a google search for discount codes and found one from Otterbox for free shipping and a free Otterbox water bottle (not that I care too much about that). They're running a 15% off promo on the site now, but the case is out of stock. Still, it might be worth your while to search for discount codes before you buy.
    12-01-2011 01:19 PM
    Otterbox, Y U NO defender?
    12-01-2011 07:52 PM
    Otterbox hasn't come out with a Defender case for the ATT S2 yet. I think the Commuter case will be enough for me. I didn't want too much bulk.
    12-02-2011 12:08 AM
    Does the otterbox have any silicone to aid with grip?
    12-02-2011 09:20 AM
    From the specs, it looks like it doesn't. I don't have mine yet, but that was one thing I was looking for and a little sorry the CC didn't have it.

Compatibility:

Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T Version ONLY)
    NOT compatible with T-Mobile version
    NOT compatible with Sprint version

Features:

Access to all buttons and features
    Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports
    Includes a self-adhering protective film

Material:

Self-adhering clear screen protector
    Durable silicone skin
    [HL]High-quality polycarbonate outer shell[/HL]